32

There were a lot of scars from his chest to the stomach, and there were burns by the knife. Although she had never asked him on the way, Cheng Yin's words appeared in her mind again and again.

How many of you are on Ze Yange's body?

Lin Qingqing looked at the cockroaches on his body and asked for a long time: "Is this all I got?"

Yi Zeyan smiled and said with a smile: "You don't want to listen to Cheng Yin's words. She doesn't know anything. You know that I have joined the army. The military camp is hard, and some of them will leave scars. So most of these injuries are not made by you. of."

Most of them are not made by her, that is to say, these injuries on his body, and how many of her handwriting.

"Why? Why is this?"

She really does not want to believe that she has hurt him.

Yi Zeyan didn't take it too seriously. He slowly buttoned his shirt button, just like telling her a simple fact: "There is one person, you know that she doesn't like you very much, but you Still can't help but want to get close, but she resists your approach, she has countless ways to reject you. You know that you have to get hurt, but you still have to get close, then you are really hurt, you say who is this strange What?" He smiled at her. "This is what I asked for, it has nothing to do with you."

Why would he reject his approach, why he hates him, why he hurts him, he is so good! Although she had no memory, but when she thought that some of the injuries on him were caused by her own hands, she felt as if someone was licking her heart with a knife. It was very sad and very sad to cry.

When the stomach started, she was so uncomfortable to kneel down. Yi Zeyan discovered her strangeness and asked: "What happened?"

Tears continue to roll down the eyes, completely uncontrolled, she clearly has no memory, but I don't know why it is so sad, so remorse.

"You know, I think it is good to be a child. When you are sad, you want to cry and cry. If you cry, there will be parents holding comfort, but you can't be an adult." Lin Qingqing shed tears and smiled at him: "You Do you think that I am very emotional, clearly remembering everything and crying so sad?"

"No." Yi Zeyan pulled her into her arms. "Children have parents to hold comfort, you have Yi Zeyan, I will hold you when you cry, I will not feel that you are wrong."

Yi Zeyan picked her up like a child. He put her on the table and helped her wipe her tears. His button was half-locked and he could see the scar on his chest.

It's really glaring and it's distressing, and the mood is complicated. At this moment, she even feels sorry to say that she is pale and weak.

She simply went up and kissed his scar.

The hot, soft lips, on the squatting moment, Yi Zeyan's body was subconsciously tightened. She unbuttoned his shirt and kissed the ball on his body.

Let her regret, the proof of sadness.

Yi Zeyan took a sigh of relief. He took her shoulder and put her body back to prevent her from continuing.

Lin Qingqing asked him: "What happened?"

Her face was still tearful, her eyes were red, her skin was white and tender, and the red eyes were more and more lined with her skin like snow buds. The charming face just cried, like the delicate flower that was beaten by the rain, which made people feel pity but made people think about it.

Yi Zeyan did not dare to look at her at the beginning, but the tight tone leaked his unrest at the moment. "You don't have to."

She put his headboard opposite her and asked, "What happened to us before?"