49

After the year, Lin Qingqing also officially entered the working state. Now Mo Qingyan has sent a song, Qi Qi wants to create an album for her, album song I have to make it out in the first half of the year. Now I have a main song. Lin Qingqing has to work overtime to get a few more songs.

Advertisement

Ad

Qi Qi wants to make Mo Qingyan’s album hurry up, so during this time, the people in Qingqing Studio are working overtime. Lin Qingqing’s daily return to home after dinner is soaked into the workplace. Lin Qingqing felt that she was bald.

This evening she was writing a song, and Yi Zeyan knocked on the door and came in and asked her: "Isn't you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

Lin Qingqing didn't lift his head. "No, I will eat it later."

At the door, Yi Zeyan had no movement. Lin Qingqing thought he was gone. Unexpectedly, he took a book and swayed into it. There was a lazy chair in her work room. When he came in, he went to the lazy chair and opened the book in his hand.

Lin Qingqing: "..."

He wore a nightgown, and his gown was silky. When he went there, he slid down and slid down his chest. His long legs were slightly bent on the recliner, and the exposed calves were firm. Strong and strong.

This guy... is it okay to run over and seduce her?

Advertisement

Yi Zeyan realized that her eyes were looking at it, but she was innocent. "What? You are busy with you, what do I do?"

Lin Qingqing walked over and stared at him without looking at him. "Why are you not wearing clothes?"

Yi Zeyan looked down at his pajamas and took a look of course. "Old man, old wife, I don't think I have to pay attention to these details? Or am I here to ask you?"

He was there for a moment, revealing his chest and thighs. Where can she still work?

Yi Zeyan saw her standing still and holding her hand. "What's wrong? Really annoying me?"

She did not open her mouth, Yi Zeyan said: "Where, I will go elsewhere."

He stood up and wanted to go, but she rushed to pounce him down on the lazy chair. She squatted on his chest and poked his chin with his fingers. "When you finish, you want to go. How easy?"

Yi Zeyan grabbed her waist and held her completely on him. He kissed her forehead and said, "You have to work and work together. You haven’t slept in these few days. You have to write songs slowly, you are like this. I don’t have any inspiration."

Advertisement

Lin Qingqing sighed. "I want to write well soon. I have to give the album to the face before the summer vacation."

"So what are you worried about?"

"Qi Qi intends to go to the United States after making an album. She wants to go to the United States to buy a sperm."

"It doesn't matter. When she goes to the United States, I will help you find the arranger. It will be fine, don't worry."

Lin Qingqing watched him not talking. Yi Zeyan guessed what she thought. He asked, "What happened to you? You have to be so anxious to make an album."

Lin Qingqing put her face on his chest. She said after a moment of silence: "Because I want to prove myself myself, I want to get approval from others. I want to go out and see that I will not think of it first." You see that the person is the wife of Yi Zeyan' but 'you see that the person is the famous composer'."