58

When Mo Qingyan and Xiao Bai’s anecdote was in full swing, Mo Qingyan sent a marriage certificate on Weibo with a text: My hero finally came back to me.

Advertisement

Ad

The photo of the marriage certificate was like a bomb that was thrown in the boiling hot oil, and the fans all boiled.

Everyone studied the man on the marriage certificate. It is a completely strange face. When you look at it, you know that it is not a circle. For a time, all the people and horses are licking the mysterious identity of this person.

"Who is this person, and wearing a blindfold, is it a blind man?"

"It’s handsome to be handsome, but is there a problem with Mo Qingyan’s eyes? Why are you looking for a disabled person?”

In the various arguments, someone soon found out the identity of this mysterious man.

"Chang Qi, graduated from the Chinese People's Armed Police Force Academy, participated in Tibet's anti-terrorism □ and Yushu disaster relief and Libya peacekeeping, won three personal first-class merits three times and was awarded the rank of captain. The above is the information of Captain Chang Qi, Such a national hero is worthy of any female star."

Chang Qi’s information was smashed out, and everyone from all walks of life was shocked, but Chang Qi has always been low-key, and his information on the Internet is very small.

Advertisement

When there was a lot of discussion about Chang Qi’s identity on the Internet, Chang Qi went to Zhongnanhai. When he found the elders, the elders were bored, just as he came and invited him to play chess together.

"Have you considered it?" asked the elders to tighten the eyebrows.

"Think about it."

The elders sighed. "You are still young, and the future is boundless. If you really adjust the North City, you will basically be there."

Changqi’s gun car ate the horse of the elder. He smiled and said: “The blood and the eyes of my first half were dedicated to the motherland. Now I just want to leave my second half of life to my family. ”

The elders don't want to force him too much, and they can't let the half-life of the Hummer cold.

"Okay, it depends on you."

Lin Qingqing has already learned the good news of the marriage of Mo Qingyan and Changqi. She is very happy for her, and she finally waits for the person she has been waiting for.

When Lin Qi came to pick up, Lin Qingqing was the first time to meet him.

Advertisement

"Hello Mr. Chang." Lin Qingqing is still very respectful to this person.

Chang Qi is a person who has been on the battlefield. His body is very heavy. Even if he just looks at people calmly, he can feel the deep killing in his eyes, but he looks different when he looks at it. He is very peaceful.

He nodded at her. "Hello, I listened to the face and said, has your husband ever participated in the army?"

"Yes, I have time to introduce two people. I want to have two common languages."

"Well, I am looking forward to it."

Chang Qi pulled the hand of the whole face and did not loosen it. After Lin Qingqing simply greeted him, he took the face and left.