48

But seeing Liang Xin on this photo is like drunkenness, the whole person is in a state of madness, ragged, doing it to the camera Very strange action.

Advertisement

Ad

Liang Xin was like being stunned by the thunder. He looked at the photos and was exposed. He watched the media constantly taking pictures of the phone and watching the people around him point at her. She hadn’t reacted for a long time. .

Liang Feifei was anxious for her, rushing around the humanity: "These photos are synthetic, you should not be deceived!"

Liang Xin stepped back, and her eyes inadvertently swept to Lin Qingqing, but she saw her laughing. She was gloating when she was humiliated.

In a moment, Liang Xin suddenly woke up, and all of this must have been arranged by Lin Qingqing.

How can a person like Li Dong appear here, she does not believe that he really has a family member in Yicheng Group. All this is Lin Qingqing's arrangement. She arranged him here and asked him to reveal her shortness. She didn't have the heart to think about how she knew her and Li Dong knew, and how did she know that Li Dong and she had had a period? of.

But she is sure that she is absolutely her plan to plot this plot!

Advertisement

She couldn't see her well. She saw her getting the endorsement of Yicheng Group and wanted to suppress her to death. Was she not like that at the time, she couldn’t see her going abroad to study, and she couldn’t see her becoming an outstanding student, she exposed her black material and ruined her capacity. The wound on her forehead became an eternal remedy. Scars, she can't show her forehead in her life, and she can only keep thick bangs on hot days.

Her image was limited because she could not show her forehead, and her star route was affected.

All this is caused by her.

However, she probably didn't know that she had her last card, and she hadn't used a hole card yet.

She had been thinking about whether she should use this before. Before that, she developed better than Lin Qingqing. She became a star, but she did nothing. This card was too big, but she later found out that Lin Qingqing had married Yi Zeyan. Due to the status of Yi Zeyan, she did not dare to use it rashly.

However, the last time she took Lin Qingqing and the temptation to Huayang, Yi Zeyan not only did not blame her, but also gave her Yixin Group's new endorsement, that is, compared to Lin Qingqing's favor, his face and Dignity is more important.

Advertisement

Since Lin Qingqing wants to play her like this, she does not recommend her to be ugly.

Liang Xin took a deep breath and temporarily ignored Li Dong’s provocation on the stage. He also ignored the attention of the people around him. As if everything around him was irrelevant to her, she laughed at Yi Zeyan’s meaningful smile and said: Sir, I would like to ask if Master Yi is not the birthday of February."

Yi Zeyan said: "It is the birthday of February, what do you ask this?"

Liang Xin coldly glared at Lin Qingqing, and then continued: "Mr. Yi don't blame me for taking the liberty, but I want to know Mr. Yi, are you sure that Yi Xiaoxiao is your biological child? My sister is always abusive. ”

Lin Peng didn't know how Liang Xin suddenly said this. He was still worried about Liang Xin's affairs. How did she turn to Qingqing with a blink of an eye? Lin Peng frowned when he heard the words of indiscriminate love. He was also happy that the two sisters could finally help each other, so he pulled a Liang Xin to remind her.