53

The next day, Lin Zhenzhen and Wu Qi went to his house. Wu Qi’s father is a retired engineer. Mom is doing eye protection products, although the family is It is not a special wealthy, but also much better than the average family. Wu Qi is the only child. He has never been too busy with his parents when he was too busy. No one disciplined him and his family was excellent. So he grew up to be an unruly character, but people Growing up slowly, now he is much better than before.

Advertisement

Ad

Ms. Wu knows that the two have already received the marriage certificate, and she is so happy that Lin Zhenzhen has given her a super big red envelope for the first time.

After Wu came out, Wu Qi had sent Lin Zhenzhen to the Peace Hotel. What surprised the two was that they even saw Qin Bailun who was there.

Qin Bailun first saw Lin Zhenzhen. He hurriedly got up and walked over. Only then did he see Wu Qi, who was followed by Lin Zhenzhen, and Qin Bailun’s brow subconsciously stunned.

Lin Zhenzhen saw him, and a face suddenly fell cold. Even if Wu Qi did not want to see Qin Bailun again, she is now Wu Qi’s wife. She only feels bored when she sees this person.

"How come you are here? I have not said that I will not come to me again in the future?"

Qin Bailun took back the eyes that fell on Wu Qi. He smiled at Lin Zhenzhen: "I want to talk to you alone."

Advertisement

His meaning is very clear, I hope that Wu Qi, an irrelevant person, can hide a little.

However, Wu Qi did not leave, not only that, he stepped forward to Lin Zhenzhen's waist, and Lin Zhenzhen said: "You are advanced, here is handed over to me."

Lin Zhenzhen also doesn't want to talk to Qin Bailun. She doesn't want Wu to misunderstand anything, so it is best to hand him over here.

After Lin Zhenzhen left, Qin Bailun looked like a smile and laughed at Wu Qidao: "It seems that after so many years, the habit of harassing Zhenzhen is fine."

Wu Qi’s expression has not changed, but he has been cold-faced all the year round, and his face has no expression on his face.

"The person who harassed her is you." It is a simple statement.

Qin Bailun’s face was cold and cold. “I’m not going to ask you about Zhenzhen’s things.”

Wu Qi looked gloomy, and cold eyes swept over his face. "She is my wife. You said that I shouldn't have asked?"

"Wife?" Qin Bailun sneered. "Who are you cheating?"

Advertisement

Wu Qi did not answer, he took out the marriage certificate from the bag and opened it directly to his face. Qin Bailun took a step back and frowned quickly, and his eyes fell on the marriage certificate.

It is the marriage certificate of Wu Qi and Lin Zhenzhen, which is also stamped with the seal of the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Qin Bailun is like a slap in the face of the general, he looked at Wu Qi and looked at the marriage certificate.

"Impossible, impossible, how can Jane Jane..."

Wu Qi collected his marriage certificate. He reached over his neckline and pulled him closer. His long-term exercise was very strong. His cold eyes were fixed on Qin Bailun. He said to him in a word: "If you want to Dare to harass my wife, I have thousands of ways to make you die ugly."