29

It didn't last long, and gently covered her lips, he was not greedy to that point.

"Why did Dad look at my eyes?" The small group reacted.

Yi Zeyan took his hand off, and the small scorpion looked at him with a look, but he saw his father smiling at his mother, and his mother was red and red, and he looked at his father like him.

This man... The child is still there, why? !

Lin Qingqing's face was blushing, and his unpredictable kiss smashed one of her hearts.

Mr. Yi, who did the bad things, was the most calm of the three. He coughed his fists and put a fist on his lips. He said, "Go, go back to dinner." Then one hand naturally took his wife, One hand naturally takes the child, he takes his world and returns to their house.

The things in the day made Lin Qingqing very tired, so she was very peaceful this night. She didn't seduce her male god Yi, and they both fell in love as usual.

At noon the next day, Lin Qingqing received a phone call from her sister in the studio. Lin Zhenzhen told her that Lin Peng had sent a thing and asked her to look at it.

I don't know what Lin Peng is doing, but Lin Qingqing still puts down the matter at hand and went to the Peace Hotel.

Lin Peng sent a parcel of documents, and her sister had not opened it. Waiting for her to dismantle in the past, Lin Qingqing used to unpack the parcel. There was a stack of checks in it, which Lin Peng gave to their sisters.

Lin Qingqing and Lin Zhenzhen looked at each other, and neither of them understood why Lin Peng suddenly gave them money.

"I was driven away yesterday. I will send money to us today. What is he doing again?"

Lin Zhenzhen shook his head. "Who knows, if you don't want it, send him back."

Lin Qingqing put the check back. "Whoever has his money, send him back."

Lin Qingqing was out of the class, and he was ready to say goodbye. Unexpectedly, a waiter rushed to say: "The boss, something went downstairs."

Lin Qingqing thought that the guest was drunk and troubled, and said: "Which table is not worrying?"

The waiter said: "It's not a guest. Someone has driven a bulldozer and said that it is necessary to take down our meals."

When I heard this, Lin Qingqing and Lin Zhenzhen were all awkward. Lin Qingqing asked: "Is this side to be developed?"

Lin Zhenzhen is also a blank face, "I have not received a notice."

The two sisters did not dare to delay, and hurried down the stairs to see, and sure enough, there were many people around the street downstairs. Here is the old street of the North City, the far right is the newly developed street, belonging to the main road, the upper high-rise buildings, and this street belongs to a small road on the side of the main road, which still retains the style of the old North City, one street building is not Very high, and the Peace Hotel is just at the intersection of the two roads.

Lin Qingqing saw a few people standing beside the bulldozer. They were wearing hard hats pointing at the drawings. Lin Qingqing recognized one of them wearing a helmet like Jiang Ruyan.

Lin Zhenzhen came out and asked the few people: "What happened? Why did you want to take it down?"

Jiang Ruyan glanced at her and looked at her. He smiled and said: "This has been bought by us. I intend to develop it into a residential community."

Lin Zhenzhen said: "The neighborhood committee did not tell us, can't you say that it will be demolished?"

Jiang Ruyan took it for granted. "I have already bought it. Why can't I say that it will be removed?"