• Home • [EDITED]

Cat!Shigeo x Fem!Witch!Reader

- - -

A black cat wandered around the streets of the town. Rumors say that the black cat is cursed and brings bad luck to anyone who happens to cross by it. The cat is known as "Mob" by the children who have heard or saw the cat.

The people of the town avoided the cat as if it was the plague. Which made the cat very lonely and sad. It longed for affection and acceptance. It longed for a place for him to call home.

Though the cat had previous owners. A couple from the town was his first owners but after a year, they died due to a mysterious sickness. Next was a boy named Ritsu. He died as well due to his house burning down just weeks after. Lastly was a man with orange hair named Reigen. He lost his job and committed suicide after a few more tragedies. The cat blamed himself for his previous owners tragedies. It made him depressed and colder than ever.

After years of being alone, he isolated himself in an abandoned cabin where his first owners used to live.

It was noon by the time he went out to hunt. It's his routine. Isolate, sleep, hunt, repeat. As he went out for hunting, he stumbled upon a h/c haired girl wearing a pointy worn-out hat and plain clothes with a staff dangling behind her.

She could tell the cat was hurting. She could also tell his powerful aura radiating off him. She frowned yet gave a loving smile to the lonely black cat.

"What a cute and lovely kitty.." She cooed at him. She walks up to him and reached out her hand to pet him. The cat backs away, fearing that he might bring her misfortune.

"Don't worry...you won't hurt me, I know that" She smiled. The cats charcoal black eyes widened. How can this girl be so sure of herself?

Reluctantly, he moved forward and let the mysterious girl pet him. Her touch was caring, gentle, and motherly-like. It made him feel at home. He purred as she continued to pet him.

She softly smiled and gently picked him up while scratching the back of his ear. "Shall we go home now,
Shigeo?" The h/c haired girl offered. Shigeo, his new found name other than Mob, meowed in delight as a sign of agreement.

With that, they both walked home.

---

After the girl brought Shigeo in her life, hers went brighter along with Shigeo's. Shigeo later found out that her name is Y/n L/n and she was a travelling witch. Shigeo never once brought her misfortune (much to Shigeo's surprise) and finally accepted himself for who he was.