• I knew from the start •

Inspired by the Japanese drama, "Perfect World" ! I recommend u guys to check it out on Netflix! It's pretty good ngl

Adult AU
U and Ritsu have been dating for a good 2 years.

Anyways, let's go ahead and start! :D

Fem!Reader this time bcus I'm so lazy to edit this oneshot that's over a thousand words long-
- - -

Deep in my heart, I always knew from the start that you still loved him.

You are currently in a relationship with Kageyama Ritsu. He has been your best friend since middle school and were inseparable ever since. Over time, Ritsu grew feelings for you but you always thought of him as just a best friend. Well, you did like Ristu once but you quickly got over that out of fear that you'll ruin you friendship with him.

You may wonder, "If I don't have feelings for Ritsu, then why am I dating him?". Well my dear reader, it's because you thought that you would get over your silly crush on his older brother, Kageyama Shigeo, if you dated Ritsu.Why you may ask? Well, your parents simply didn't accept Shigeo. They preferred Ritsu more due to being "better" than his older brother and they didn't liked the fact that he's a dangerous psychic.

You of course were offended on Shigeo's behalf but Shigeo didn't say anything and immediately understood. He's fully aware that he's dangerous. He has hurt many people by accident because of it. You would only get hurt because of him. So you two never officially got together due to your parents.

You decided to try to move on from him by dating your best friend, Ritsu. But as time passes by, you never moved on. He was always on your mind 24/7 but of course you cared and loved Ritsu. Just not on an intimate level but, Ritsu could care less. He finally has you. That's all he cared about.

I dismissed the thought at first... Thinking that you'll move on after a while but you didn't

Ritsu felt jealousy fill his body as he watches you worrying over Shigeo. But, it's not like he didn't expected this. He knows that you haven't gotten over him. He grimaces and dryly chuckles.

'What a fantasy I've been living in'

Even though you didn't reciprocated my feelings, I had fun. I was happy being your boyfriend.

"Y/n! Can we talk..?" Ritsu asked you with a unreadable expression. You raised a brow but didn't question further. "Sure."

"Look... I know that it's our anniversary today and that we should be celebrating but..." He takes a deep breath.

"We should just break up" He finally says. He went to look at you, only to see guilt brimming your eyes. You choked out a sob.

"I-I'm sorry.." You clenched your fists. You know that you were being selfish. Meeting up with Shigeo and trying to get together when you were in a relationship with Ritsu. You know that Ritsu loves you. But you didn't loved him, you loved his brother.

You just used him as an outlet. An excuse.

"It's alright, Y/n..." He cooed comfortingly, petting your h/c tresses. He laughs dryly. "In all honesty, I'm the one who's suppose to be crying..." He whispers but it was loud enough for you to hear.

Feeling you heart throb in guilt and pity, you leaped out to him; circling your arms around his waist and hugging him tightly. "Then cry...It's
alright for you to cry you know.."