• Pet names || Request • [EDITED]

Requested by TrashyFandomWriterr

Edit:
The ending seemed missing so I added a bit more :>>
- - -

3 months.

It's about 3 months into your relationship with the powerful and humble psychic and absolutely NONE of you have made a move yet.

All because of your timid personalities. How wonderful.

Well, I guess there are a few moves that have been made; albeit very little. Such as holding hands and giving small pecks on the cheek; which will often make the receiving end of the party very flustered.

And that's pretty much it-

SeE hOw pAinFuL tHiS iS tO WatCh-

aHem- Anyways, the two of you are slowly growing insecure of your relationship as more and more time passes. The two of you know that someone has to step up.

And that someone is not you, obviously-

And, guess what? Shigeo finally musters enough courage to ask you out on a small date! And of course you said yes- Like, how can you not?

And that brings us to now, with you and Shigeo shyly holding hands while enjoying the ice creams that Shigeo bought for the two of you. Totally didn't buy them to cool down his beet red face.

"So... Have any places in mind to spend our date?" Shigeo questions in his usual soft and shy voice, his face slightly dusted in pink. You hummed in thought. "Well, it's not exactly a place per se but, how about we just star gaze?" You smiled gleefully at him, your entire being practically radiating.

Shigeo's jaw went slack and his heart picked up the pace as he stares at your bright form in utter adoration. "Angel..." He murmured breathlessly. Your face flared bright red. "H-Huh?!"

Shigeo snaps out of his entrance and went red as well. "I-I mean!- Ack, I'm so sorry!!!" He apologizes bashfully as he waves his hands around in defense. Seeing him in such an adorable state made you feel giddy and warm inside so you couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

"It's okay, Shigeo! Don't be sorry for it! In all honesty, I find it flattering!" You comfort the poor flustered boy.

Let's just say it took a lot of convincing and reassuring for the boy to stop sulking ^^'

Bonus:

"Did it hurt?" Shigeo asked out of the blue as you both walk your way home, not facing you. You raised a brow at his vague question. "What do you mean?"

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He said straightforwardly, still not facing you. Your face reddened yet again but little does he know, that you have an ace up your sleeve to counter that.

"Unfortunately for you, I didn't fall nor come from heaven. But I sure did fall for you." You retorted with a victorious sly smirk growing on your face as you looked back at him.

You then saw the familiar shade of scarlet hues on his face, making your shit-eating-grin grow wider. You only winked at him and skipped ahead of him to your house, leaving him dumbfounded and flustered as hell.