• Sunshine || Request •

Requested by -rynessxnce
Mob x Cheery!Reader
---

You laughed happily with your friends as you chatted with them. Mob just stared from afar, lovingly gazing at you. He loved how you shine so bright, especially your eyes. Your eyes were like of a diamonds. How they reflect light and looked so perfect. You shone light into his world. You are his sunshine.

He dreamt of calling you his, he dreamt of holding your hand everyday, and just millions of wishes he dreamt with you but his fears and insecurities held him back from trying which made him feel so empty and lonely.

But all he does is to watch from afar and dream. As much as he hates to admit.

You bid goodbye to your friends and turned to leave until you saw him. "Mob!" You called out happily. Mob's heart jumped and hammered inside his chest. His face went red.

"Y/n! Ready to go home?" He inquired. You flash your signature smile. "Yep! C'mon let's go!" You grabbed his hand and jogged the way to your homes. He can feel the warmth of his face growing and the warmth of your hand in his. He gripped it lightly and smiled softly. Oh how he wished this to last forever.

As you both journeyed your way home, the both of you chatted to kill time and have fun. You chatted endlessly and Mob listened very carefully, imprinting the topics you have talked about in his head.

You both honestly enjoyed each other's company and cherished your time together.

- - -

"And it was so funny when the soda he was drinking went out of his nose!" You said as you later bursts into fits of laughter. Mob quietly laughed with you as well. You hooked your arm around his shoulders and brought him close to your side. The contact killing poor Mob's soul.

"Haha! I had a fun day yet again, Mob! Thank you for being my travel buddy every time we go home!" You chuckled and smiled so brightly that almost blinded Mob. 'S-so bright!' He thought. He smiled sheepishly back. "N-no problem, Y-Y/n!"

"Also another thing-" You added.

"Huh?" Mob hummed in confusion. That's when you did it.

You kissed the side of his cheek.

Mob's face went tomato red. Steam started to flow out of his ears and stuttered incoherent words.

"Thank you for everything, Shigeo" You once again smiled and held his hands for a while before bidding him goodbye and going inside of your house.

Mob stood outside of your house, dumbfounded and embarrassed.

100% Love

- - -

Yo guyssssss hoped you liked this short one! Especially you -rynessxnce

Anyways, Late Merry Christmas! Hope you have a good day!