• Home || Angst ending • [EDITED]

This chapter is basically the bad ending of "Home". It might not be really sad (maybe for some) cause I suck at writing Angst stories. Without further a do, please enjoy!

Cat!Shigeo x Fem!Witch!Reader
---

During the months of peace and joy in Y/n's temporary house, the villagers of the town near the house secretly planned to kill Y/n because of their hatred towards her. They believed that anything that deals with magic are evil and the devils.

Unfortunately, Y/n and Shigeo were not aware of the villagers evil plans and continued to live oblivious to the danger that awaits them.

One wonderful midnight, Y/n was downstairs, learning new magic while Shigeo was sleeping upstairs on his warm bed.

Y/n was too focused and tired at the time when she didn't notice the group of angry villagers advancing towards her home. By the time the villagers barged into her humble abode, it was too late.

The villagers knocked out Y/n and tied her up. They used their weapons to bash and break her furniture and house. Shigeo was immediately up when he heard something barging in the house. He quickly went downstairs only to see the destruction they left.

37%

Shigeo noticed that Y/n was gone and that only her hat and boots were left. Filled with immense fear and rage, he desperately went out of the house to find his precious Y/n.

64%

Y/n kicked and screamed but her attempts were futile due to fact she was tied up and gagged. The villagers tied her to a wood pole and stationed her at the center of the forest where the rest of the villagers were at.

They set down flammable materials beneath her feet in preparation of her incoming doom. Y/n, frightened, struggled in her spot and desperately screamed cries of muffled help. But alas, no one cared. She cried, contemplating what she did wrong to the people. She did nothing wrong that's for sure.

Then she remembered her precious best friend, Shigeo. Oh how she wanted to hold him and hug him forever but it seems like that would only be a dream as she is about to meet her doom.

Finishing the last of the flammable materials, a villager came forth with a torch in hand. "Be gone you wretched witch!" The villager screamed and dropped the torch beneath her, setting her on fire.

Y/n cried out in pain but the gag muffled her painful screams for everyone to hear. The villagers roared in joy as they watched the beautiful witch die. After a few minutes passed by, Shigeo arrived to the scene shocked and filled with dread.

92%

Y/n was dying.

100% Hatred

Powerful waves of wind blew to their direction. The villager looked over to the direction where the breeze came from. They saw a black figure with white eyes glaring at them. It was no longer Shigeo the cat. It was the unknown inside of him.

The ground cracked and debris flew up. The villagers came along and screamed in terror. One by one, the villagers died due to getting hit by the debris or getting beaten up by Shigeo's powers.

His rampage went on a while and soon calmed down. The debris dropped to the cracked ground. What remained the same was the wood pole where Y/n was burned. He walked up to the pole.

His eyes skimmed over her body. Her entire body was burnt, charcoal black. He could see burns bleeding on some parts of her body. Her face wasn't visible anymore, he couldn't make out her once beautiful face and features. Her clothes burnt but still intact. She was still slightly burning but he could care less.

She was gone.

- - -

Heyo guysss, it's 10:58pm rnnnn and I'm tited af just writing this whole chapter. Sorry if there are some changes in the perspective, I'm too lazy to fix it rn cuz I'm hella tireddddd. I'll fix probs tomorrow. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed the chappyyyy

Byeeeee!

Oki matulog na ako, nayt ppl

Edit: I changed some stuff and decided not to change the perspective for now! Hope u don't mind!