⚠️ • Back in my arms [YWM E4] • ⚠️

Last ending that I could think of! This one is a bittersweet kind of ending so I guess it's also angst except with more fluff ¯\_()_/¯

This is connected to ending's 2 and 3 btw!

Warning! Mentions of depression and self-harming! If you are experiencing this as well, please get some help! There's no harm in calling for help from others. I, as well, know the feeling. You're not alone! :)

If you are sensitive to these kind of stuff, I suggest to not read this and skip.

Hopefully y'all like this!
- - -

It has been a couple months since your passing, but Shigeo didn't know that. He lost track of everything after you passed away. He stopped taking care of himself and he didn't go back to work for a while which resulted him for his unemployment. He's been numb more than ever. Even numb-er before he met you.

He was spiraling out of control, digging himself a deeper hole more and more as time passes by. His mind was in a dark place ever since. He came to a point where he would cut thin but deep slices on his wrists and arms.

Other than that, he would be isolated in his room for countless days without eating much unless he's being forced to eat by his friends. He would just stare endlessly into space feeling numb all over.

And now, he sits on the edge of his bed, staring into space like always. Voices in his head getting louder and louder as he delves deeper into his mind. 'Why am I even alive...' He wondered. 'It's not like I have anything to live for anymore...'

He lifts his wrist and sliced cuts with his newly sharpened razor. Dark red blood oozing out of his fresh cuts and then dropping onto the floor. When he first did this, he would wince and hiss in pain every time he sliced. But now, he only keeps a dead and lost expression. Not even batting an eye at his wounds.

Shigeo continues to cut slices on his arms which gradually became deeper and longer. Deciding to finally stop for now, he settles down his blood-rimmed blade and let the blood ooze out of his fresh wounds. He lifts his head to stare at the ceiling.

'Why not end this?'

A dark voice said in his mind. That's the answer, right? He'll finally be happy again. He'll get to see you too! Lingering his gaze a little bit longer on the ceiling, he decided to get up from his bed and slowly walked out of his room for the first time in ever. He walks over to his garage where the rope would be. He grabs the pile of rope and ties it on a high ledge.

He ties the rope and puts the noose over his head. He's now currently standing on a chair, getting ready to push himself off to finally end his misery.

"Looks like we'll be meeting sooner, Y/n... I can't wait," Shigeo mutters his last words with happy tears rolling down his eyes. He steps off the chair and let the noose, that is now pulling tightly on his neck, strangle the life out of him. After a few seconds, he meekly puffed out his last breath and felt very light and stress-free afterwards.

When he came to, bright light blinded his vision and immediately saw your face with a growing smile gracing your lips. Shigeo launches forward and hugged you tightly. Tears now falling and emotions that were once locked away finally came flooding back in.

"You're finally back in my arms..."

- - -

Y'ALL- I'M SORRY THAT I SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
I lost track of time and I momentarily forgot that I had a book and viewers waitin' on me-

Dw tho, I have a few chapters otw and one of em are pretty lengthy! I think most of em are angsty too but I'll try to make a fluffy one again

Tysm for 6k reads!!

Have a good day/night! <3