• Recharge || Request •

Adult AU!
Requested by TheShyPoet15

Short classic fluff oneshot! ^-^

I decided to publish 3 different oneshots instead of the Abused!Reader one cuz I'm still working on that oneshot-

Hopefully you enjoy the three oneshots I've made!

- - -

Shigeo glanced at your hunched form in concern from the door frame of your shared bedroom. You've been on your desk doing your work for hours now with no breaks at all. He could see the dark circles starting to form under your eyes as you tiredly type away on your laptop.

"Um, love? You should probably take a break." Shigeo urged. "Sorry but I need to get this done, Shigeo! Don't worry, I'm almost done!" You reassured your worried boyfriend. However Shigeo didn't take your words seriously since your response sounded automatic rather than a genuine one.

"That's the fourth time you've said that." He pointed out. You paid no mind to him and continued to do your work. Shigeo heaved out a tired sigh. He wonders how he puts up with you for all these years.

He then uses his telekinetic powers to put a stop to your endless typing before pulling you away from the desk, sending you into his arms. "Shigeo?! Put me down! I need to finish my work!" You whined as you reached out to your laptop. Shigeo's grip on you only tightened.

"No! You need rest, Y/n! You've been working all-day and you look like you're going to pass out any second now!" He scolded you like the loving and caring boyfriend he is. You pouted. "I will- just lemme finish it!!!" You begged as you squirmed in his grasp.

Your pleas fell on deaf ears and Shigeo carried you to the bathroom. He plops you down inside. "Go freshen up. I'll be at the bedroom if you need me!" And with that, he left you inside the bathroom with a fresh pair of clothes to change into.

You begrudgingly followed his orders and changed into the pair he gave you before walking to the bedroom he was in. Walking in, you immediately noticed that your laptop was gone. Not only that but even your once messy desk was cleaned spotless.

You figured that Shigeo cleaned it up to prevent you from working all-night. You sigh and turned to your boyfriend whose arms were spread wide-open, inviting you to a warm hug.

"Cuddles?" He offered as he gestured to his arms. You smiled widely and ran into his arms. He snuggled his face into the crook of your neck while carrying you to the bed. He tucks the both of you in and kisses your forehead.

"Night, love. Sweet dreams..." Shigeo whispers softly before drifting off to sleep with you enveloped in his arms.