• Why? [YWM E1] •

So good news! I decided to make multiple endings for the chapter "You were mine..." ! I thought of many endings and I just couldn't pick one so I'm making a small series of it!

(YWM means "You were mine" and E means "Ending")

Enjoy!
---

In 3 years and a half, he finally managed to buy a plane ticket to Japan! Feeling the excitement coursing through his veins, he decided to dress up neatly and formally for this occasion. Putting on his black business suit and matching black shoes, he feels determined to make you fall in love again with him in this! Not that you've fallen out of love or anything.

The moment he set foot inside the airport, he felt his heartbeat spike and his hands getting clammy. Despite missing you and excited to meet you, he couldn't help but feel so nervous. What if you don't recognize him anymore?

What if you met someone new?

He shudders at the thoughts. He quickly diminishes the negative thoughts and focuses on finally seeing your gorgeous face after for 3 years and a half.

- - -

He finally arrives Japan. Setting his foot outside of the airport, he exhales a deep breath, feeling excited and happy. He hasn't told you that he's going to Japan to surprise you.

He then calls his brother Ritsu to pick him up and drop him off on your place.

'Just wait for me, my love. I'm almost home'

- - -

"Thanks for the ride, Ritsu! I'll spend more time with you and the guys once I finish catching up with Y/n." He told his brother with a small smile. Ritsu's eyes brighten and smiles back.

"See you later, brother!" Ritsu waves at his brother and drives off. He looks up at the apartment building, pinpointing your apartment window and floor with ease.

He walks into the building with a growing smile etching on his face.

Unaware of the mess he's about to walk into.

- - -

The elevator dinged when it arrived to the floor assigned to it. The metal doors opened, allowing Shigeo to walk out of it. He turns to the direction to where your apartment resides and hastily walks down the path.

Once he found your place, he takes a deep breath before knocking on your door. No response.

He tried knocking again, but no luck either. This started worrying him. "Y/n? You there?? I'm coming in" He says as he opens the door.

He hears noises coming from your room. It sounded like something is hitting against against the wall or the furniture inside the room. Worried, he walks up to your room and slowly opens it.

He felt his heart plummet to his stomach. It was a nightmare coming to life. Before him, you and Teruki were making out against the wall, ravaging each other so passionately that you two didn't even notice the poor broken-hearted man at the door. You cracked open your eyes only to see the man you used to love by the door of your bedroom.

"M-Mob?!" You stuttered out in shock which also caused Teruki to look back at his old friend behind him.

"I-I can e-explain!"

"You don't need to." Shigeo seethed with wavering anger. He used his powers to slam the door behind him and he quickly ran away from the apartment.

Shigeo choked out a sob as he ran away from the scene. The image of you and Teruki remaining in his head. He never felt so betrayed. To think that his lover, who he was willing to die for, just cheated on him with his best friend.

He stopped at the park where you two would always hang out before. He didn't even noticed that he stopped by the park.

Recognizing the park, his heart ached more and he full on sobbed at the entrance. He collapsed on the pavement below him and continued to cry his heart out. His powers slowly getting out of control.

What did he do to deserve this? Was he not enough? Did he not love you enough? Or...

Were you tired of him?

That must be it right?

He gave you everything you ever wanted.

He loved you to the point he would pick you over his own life.

He chuckled sadly. Now realizing that he's simply not enough for you. He gets it now.

"I'm sorry for not being the one, Y/n"

- - -

Tysm for 5k reads!! Have a good day/night! :>