⚠️• Only mine || Request •⚠️ [EDITED]

Yandere!Mob x Reader

Requested by @lelybeans15
(It ain't taggin' and it's so annoying oml-)

⚠️ Warning! Dark themes ahead. Please do not read if these type of stuff triggers you! ⚠️

Enjoy~

- - -

Shigeo gripped the hem of his uniform's sleeve tightly as he watched you converse with a guy. Jealousy and anger bubbled up inside of him, feeling the urge to slaughter the said guy so ruthlessly. You're his and his only. "Thou shalt not steal." Am I correct?

You were like a drug. You were so addictive and enticing that he became madly obsessed with you. To the point he would gladly kill anyone who stands in his or your way. Doesn't sound like him, right? Well, to a certain degree.

Shigeo may seem the type who wouldn't even dare to hurt a fly but, everybody has a dark side. He's actually a genius and even a killer. He learned to trick everyone and including you with his kind and bashful façade. Underneath that façade though, he's sadistic and quite merciless. Especially when it comes to people who have interacted with you. Be it boys or girls, he absolutely hates the idea of you being with anyone other than him.

Shigeo raises his hand, preparing to launch the guy to the moon but he fortunately (or maybe unfortunately???) walked away. Great, now that guy is out of the way, he can talk to you!

"Y/n!" He calls out as he runs up to you.

"Ah, Shigeo! What's up?" You smile at him, making his heart race a million miles per hour.

"I-I was wondering if we could... Go hangout..?" He timidly asks as he fiddles with his thumbs. But internally, he was smiling to himself; knowing fully-well that you can't resist his bashful and cute demeanor.

"But of course, Shigeo! Where to though?" You say, humming. "How about the café? We can even go to the park, if you'd like!" He offers. "Alright then! See you later at... 4 pm?" Shigeo nods vigorously. "Alright, bye!" You waved at him before taking your leave. Shigeo waves back with his usual smile but immediately dissipated once you were out of his sight.

"Now, time to deal with that guy..." He says as he purse his lips into a thin line, his eyes flashing red for a moment.

Shigeo activated his powers and tracks him down. Not without wearing his black hoodie and mask, of course.

- - -

The guy coughs out blood as he was harshly kneed in the stomach. He attempts to get up, only to be pinned to the ground by, no other than, Shigeo and his powers. "This is my first and last warning to you." Shigeo calmly utters as he presses the poor guy even more to the ground. "Stay away from L/n or I'll kill you." Shigeo grins under his mask, his eyes now fully red.

"A-Alright, alright! I-I'll stay away f-from her! Just please d-don't kill me..!" The guy cries out, fearing for his life. Shigeo lets go of him and the guy takes the opportunity to run away, slipping here and there on the way out.

Or that's what he hoped.

"On second thought..." Shigeo grabs the boy's leg with his powers, tightening his grip soon after. The guy screams in agony. "You seem like the stubborn type who doesn't know when to give up so I might as well end it here~" Shigeo's grin widens and twists the guy in an inhumane way.

The sounds of bones cracking and distorted wails echoed in the abandoned alley way. Despite the sounds being uncomfortable to most, Shigeo undeniably loves it. After having his fun, he finally drops the mangled remains of the poor boy onto the ground.

"Just another step closer to making her mine. Permanently." Shigeo lowers his mask, showing his wicked smile.

"We'll be together forever soon, my love~ I just have to take care of these pests." He cackles and raises his mask back up, marching forward to slaughter even more of the "threats".

- - -

God did I had fun writing this one-
I originally planned to publish 3 requests in a row but it seems like I can only publish 2 atm- I'm sorry for that!

Edit 7/9/2020:
Got bored and decided to do some fanart :P

Edit 7/9/2020:Got bored and decided to do some fanart :P

Hope y'all like it!