• Medicine [S. Suzuki] || Request •

Suzuki Shou x Sick!Reader

Requested by TheShyPoet15

I'm so sorry for this being so short!!! TwT I just ran out of ideas

- - -

You have no idea how much in a pickle Shou is right now.

He was just merely enjoying his day until he finds you passed out, coincidentally, in front of his house with a burning forehead. Boy, was this precious baby panicking so much when he found you.

Anyways, he took you in and settled you down onto a spare bed for you to comfortably rest on. But here's the thing,

He doesn't know how to take care of a sick person.

And that brings us to now, with Shou pacing back and forth in the room you're in; trying to figure out how to take care of you. 'Should I call Ritsu for help?' He pondered.

Nah.

"Don't worry, Y/n! I'm going to take care of you till you're all better!" The orange-haired teen proclaimed. He then proceeds to whip out his phone and start searching up ways on, "How to take care of sick people for dimwits!" (I've been watching too much mp100 memes and now I can't take Shou srsly-)

As he was looking through the internet, you stirred awake. "Ngghhh... Where am I..?" You mutter as you look around the place. You continue to survey the place until your eyes spot the familiar tufts of vermillion hair. "S-Shou?" You spoke, your groggy voice reaching his ears.

"Ah, Y/n! You're awake!" He cheers. "Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you! So rest." He sends you reassuring grin and continues to scroll through his phone. Taking up his offer, you tuck yourself in before dozing off yet again.

Not without thanking him of course.

"Thanks, Shou... Just you being by my side is already my medicine." You smile at him before finally dozing off.

Boy, how that flipped a switch in him.

Feeling giddy and fired-up, he only delved into his phone even more to educate himself.

Although, being the impatient brat that he is, it was short-lived and decided to wing it. "Pssshh, I don't need help!" Shou says as he tosses his phone onto the couch and went to the kitchen's sink to dampen the towel he had gotten beforehand.

He gently places the damp towel on your forehead. "Now I just need to make soup, I think?" He mumbles to himself as he walks back to the kitchen to cook.

Wait, how do you make soup again?

In the end, Shou resorted to calling his best friend, Ritsu, to help. But hey! At least this precious angel tried TvT

To make it up to you, he took you out for a date and had the time of your lives! That's up to you to imagine though ;)