1

" Oh my god!" My friend Amie said. I just realised that we're halfway though the day!"

Honestly, I had no clue what she she was saying, because once again I found myself staring at my crush, Awsten knight. I instantly snapped out of my daydream when Awsten turned around and looked at me. Amie knew about my crush on Awsten, so it wouldn't shock her when I would be staring at Awsten watching his every movement. okay, that sounded creepy. Soon the bell rang and we only had one more period to go until we were dismissed for thanksgiving break. I went to my locker to gather my things for 9th period science. I noticed on my way there that Awsten and his friend Geoff were behind me. Geoff laughing, and Awsten whispering " Shut up, Geoff!"

I arrived at science and sat down, waiting for the lesson to begin.

The final bell rang and I rushed to my locker to gather my things and get out of this hell hole called school. I slammed my locker shut and turned around to notice Awsten, of all people Awsten Knight, standing behind me. My cheeks flushed red instantly. I didn't know what to say, so I just said-

"Umm hi, do you need anything?"

He ran his fingers though his green hair and said-

"Yeah, I do. I was wondering if you would want to come to my band practice after school?"

"Um, yeah, I would love too" I said, not wanting to turn down the offer. "But I have to call my grandma and ask her permission first."

"Oh you live with your grandparents?" He said, not trying to sound rude.

"Can I tell you later/" I asked.

I didn't really want to talk about it now, not at school.

He ran his fingers though his beautiful green hair and smiled. "Sure."

He paused for a minute and said "I normally walk home, if you are able to come, you can walk home with me if you want.

At this time we left school, walking side by side the whole time. I got my phone out and dialled my grandmas number. We talked, and she told me that I could go as long as she talked to Awsten first, and got his address, just incase anything happened. Grandmas now a days.

I then put Awsten on the phone. He and my grandma talked for about 5 minutes and then he finally gave her his address. He then said goodbye to her, and then handed the phone to me. We then said our goodbyes and hung up.

Awsten and I then proceeded to walk back to his house, talking about our music interests. The topic me up because I was wearing a sleeping with sirens tee shirt, and then we started talking about our other favourite bands, such as All time low, Fall out boy, and 5SOS.

I asked him what instruments they all played, and he said that Otto plays the drums, he is the lead singer and he plays guitar, and Geoff plays the bass.