2

I was already at his house for about 20 minutes, and I was already introduced to his mom, dad and sister. They were a super nice and kind family. He just got done showing me his house when the doorbell rang. That must be Geoff and Otto, I thought. Awsten and I went downstairs and let the 2 boys in. They all knew who I was, because I had previously worked with Otto on a science project, I sat next to Otto in history, and had obviously known Awsten for a little bit, but he was only in my English class, and we never really got the opportunity to talk.

We went up to the bands practice room, and I sat down on one of the sofas that was provided there. They instantly picked up their instruments and started tuning, and then it was time for them to decide on a song to sing. They had agreed to sing 'In too deep' by Sum 41. During the song, Awsten kept looking at me, and not the 'normal' kind of way. it was kind of, um how do I put this, flirtatious. I just brushed it off and continued listening to the bands music. What can I say? They were pretty damn good. Fuck Awsten for being such a good singer. It made me fall for him even more.

When they were done, I smiled and applauded them.

"What did you think?", Geoff said. " be honest"

"Well, I think that you guys are an amazing band, and if you keep it up, you guys could do great things."

"Im stavinggggggggg," Otto whined.

"SHUT UP AND STOP COMPLAINING" Awsten yelled.

I laughed, because their little 'fight' was cute.

"Guys, guys" Geoff said. "Do you want to go out to eat?

"CHIPOTLE!" Awsten yelled..

"We had that yesterday, but I'm not complaining." Otto laughed.

Awsten looked at me and said" Now guys, we don't know if Angelina here likes chipotle."

God, just listening to him say my name was soothing enough.

"Ooh, thinking about Angelina's opinion first, Awsten" Geoff chimed in. "you never do that for us."

'So Angelina," Awsten asked, ' the real question is do you like chipotle?"" emphasising the do.

"Ehh, I've had it once, and it wasn't anything that great, but if you want, let's get chipotle."

"OKAY!" Awsten yelled again.

"Now Awsten, if Angelina doesn't like chipotle, we're not getting chipotle." Otto said.

"Guys, guys "I said, soothingly. "You all can go to chipotle and I can walk home. Is,ple as that."

"No," Awsten protested, "I want you to go out to eat with us, we can go somewhere else, if you'd like? How about McDonalds?"

I had McDonald's for dinner last night, but I didn't wanna say so because that would be even more problematic, so I just said yes.

"To McDonald's it is!" Austin shouted.

"No," Otto stated. "You and Angelina go to stupid McDonald's and the boys and I will go to chipotle. We will meet back here when we're done."

not another word was said, and soon enough I found myself in the passenger seat of Awsten Knight's car, and off to McDonald's we went.