9

Today was the day every little kid loves. christmas! Hell, I'm a teenager and I love christmas!

Awsten was due to come over this morning, and then I was going to go over to his house in the evening.

i woke up around 10:00, and instantly realised that Awsten was going to come over at 10:30. I went downstairs and didn't bother to change. i just brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. Apparently it was a tradition in Awsten's family that every christmas they all wear onesies, so I put on my cute christmas onesie and went downstairs to see a set of very happy grandparents. They instantly gave me one of my presents from them, which was a new laptop. I was beyond overjoyed! I really needed a new laptop so bad. Awsten rang the doorbell and I ran- no sprinted to the door. He picked me up and spun me around, with the sound effects of my grandparents laughing in the background. this boy could put the biggest smile on my face no matter where we were. Once he finally put me down, he leaned over and whispered " merry christmas baby." in my ear. OH MY GOD I LOVE WHEN HE CALLS ME BABY.

Awsten and I exchanged presents. He only got me one thing and i got him a couple of things. I told him to open mine first.

"Angelina, you didn't have to get me multiple things, I thought we went over this."

"Awsten. With what I got you it would have been stupid to get you just one."

He gently unwrapped each present, which was about 5 band shirts from hot topic. He loved all of them, and he said that that was what he wanted anyways.

It was my turn to pen the gift from him, and I didn't have a clue what he could have got me. He handed me this very small box, and I instantly assumed that it was a piece of jewelry or something like that. I unwrapped the box, and he said- " I know it's simple, but I hope that you like it."

i opened the box, and smiled at what I saw. It was a promise ring.

He walked over and slid it on my ring finger. He also said-" Angelina, i love you so much. Please take this ring and remember that I'm always with you when I'm not physically there. I love you."

"Aw, Awsten, I love you too. And I always promise to always love you no matter what."