8

Sadly, Thanksgiving break was over, and we were back in school. I don't want to describe my day, because it was boring as fuck. We had school for a couple more weeks, and of course, Awsten and I hung out as usual. We finally got out for christmas break, and obviously we went on cute little dates.

It was finally christmas eve, and about a week before Awsten and I made plans to go out to olive garden for dinner. I called Amie over christmas eve and we went to the mall to pick out a nice dress. i got a blue strapless dress that hugged my curves in all of the right places. I got a pair of black wedges as well, and I was very happy with what I picked out.

I was finally christmas eve, and it was time for Awsten and i to go out on our date. He was picking me up at 7:00, and i started getting ready at 6. I did my makeup, and curled my hair, and before I knew it Awsten was knocking at my door. My papa answered the door, and him and Awsten had a faint conversation that i couldn't make out. I put on my shoes and walked downstairs. An instant smile crept on Awsten's face.

"Oh my god, Angelina. You look stunning." he said.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself."

Truth be told, Awsten looked beautiful. He was standing there in a nice shirt with a black tie, and dress shoes and pants.

We went out to the car, and drove off to the resaurant.

It was nice, just spending time with one another before the business of the holidays.