19

*AWSTENS POV*

Look at her, look at my little angel sleeping in my protective arms. She looks so peaceful, I almost hate to wake her up, but I'm hungry, oh well, my hunger can wait. All of a sudden I see her stirring. I guess she's gonna wake up soon.

Once she woke up about 10 minutes later, we decide to lay in bed and cuddle for a bit. We turned on the tv in my room, and decided to watch dance mom s, because for some odd reason, that was her favourite show.

We finally decided to get up and get ready for the day. I didn't plan on going anywhere though, I just wanted to stay at home, and she told me that she did too.

We ate our breakfast and then decide to watch some random Disney channel show because we're that lame couple.

We just stayed at home all day, and since it got dark early, we decided to go on a night drive,  because why not.

We drove to this old run down drive in theatre that no one really goes to anymore. It's not even in business.

We started having a deep conversation about what we wanted to do when we got out of school.

She told me that she wanted to become a YouTuber, and I told her that I posted a couple of covers on YouTube, and that I can help her achieve her dreams. We could help each other.

She explained to me that she wanted to get married someday, and have kids. She wants to have two kids and a dog.

I just hope I'm the one she decides to marry.