25

*AWSTENS POV*

Angelina and I decided to go out for a nice walk today, as it was a very pretty spring day, we wanted to make the most of it and do it outdoors. We were walking around town, just window shopping in the plaza. Occasionally we would go into a store, but we wouldn't buy anything,  we would just enjoy each other's company.

How was the situation with Otto, You might ask? It was still the same. The death threats kept coming I, towards me, Angelina, My family, and her papa. I  contacted the police, and they're gonna do some further investigation this evening.

So, Angelina and I were out browsing around, and here, of all people, we see Otto. That douche bag. And he had a knife. Fuck.

I starting running the other way. Hoping Angelina would follow, and she did.

*OTTOS POV*

All I wanted to do was murder Awsten and Angelina, and everyone that they knew. Well, let's be honest, I'm just gonna kill Awsten, not Angelina. I'm gonna kill Awsten.  They started running away, but little did they know that I just started doing track and field, so I was a really fast runner.

They finally got cornered and they didn't know where to go.  We ended up in this alley, that no one really went in.

*AWSTENS POV*

"Otto, what the fuck are you doing."

"I'm gonna kill you, Awsten. You deserve it." He said, rather harshly.

Angelina pulled out her phone, and I assumed she called 911.

Too late.

*OTTOS POV*

I walked up to Awsten and before he could defend himself I was stabbing him like crazy.

I made sure that Awsten was dead, and then,  I got the knife and stabbed myself, until my whole world went black.

*ANGELINAS POV*

I didn't know what to do!  My boyfriend was just fucking murdered! I finally got on the phone with the police and told them everything. I had my papa come and pick me up,  and let's just say that I'm ruined.  I went over to awsten's parents with the cops. While they told his family everything. They were crushed. I decided to hang around with awsten's family for a bit, and to help make funeral and viewing plans. This hurt so bad. Losing my nana and then Awsten.

I stayed over at their house for about 2 hours, and I decided to go home.

I got in the shower and once again, got my razor. Sliding it down my wrists  without any thought, I started crying and shaking.

It was the day of the funeral, and let's just say, in less than an hour, I'm gonna be reunited with Awsten. I'm gonna end it all, once and for all.