21

I woke Awsten up and then the nurse said hat she had some heart breaking news to tell us. I already assumed what it was.

"Angelina, I'm sorry to tell you that your lovely grandma has passed away in her sleep. I'm sorry for your loss."

My heart shattered into a million pieces. Tears instantly formed in my eyes as Awsten engulfed me in a hug. I'm pretty sure I'm staining his shirt with my tears, but I'm sure he won't mind.

This just wasn't fair. Oh well, you know what they say, everything happens for a reason. At least she's in a better place now.

I had Awsten drive me back home so I could break the news to my papa. Damn. This was gonna be one of the hardest things that I'm gonna have to do in my life.

My papa was devastated. I felt so fucking bad for him.

"I better get home, Angelina," Awsten said, "I'll leave you two alone for a bit. Call me if you need anything, baby girl. I love you so much.  And I'm very sorry for your loss."

"Thank you,  Awsten."  My papa and I said at the same time.

After talking about it with my papa some more, we both decide to go up to our rooms. I wanted to get out of this black and white world. I wanted to kill my self. I'm tried of faking my fucking happiness for everyone else. I'm tired of putting a fake smile on my face everyday. I hated it. I'm done with life. I'm going to plot a plan to kill myself.

*A WEEK LATER*

After the funeral was over, and I hugged Awsten, Geoff and Nate one more time before they all went home, I decided to go for a little walk. Sure, it was the middle of March and it was a freezing cold out, but I don't care. Today would be the day I would kill my self. Today would be the day I ended my life. Today would be the day I say goodbye to this black and white world.

I walked to the nearest highest building, the roof of my school. I went to the top and walked near the edge. Some people were staring at me, unaware of what I was about to do. They wouldn't care anyways. I was standing at the very edge, getting ready to fall, but then heard a voice. A voice that I'm sure I've heard before.

"No, don't," the voice said.