18

I woke up around the usual time I wake up 11:00. I went downstairs to find a note that my grandparents went grocery shopping and that they should be back in a couple of hours. I guess I'm gonna have to walk to awsten's, because I don't want to bother him by asking him if he could come and pick me up.

I ate breakfast, which included a bowl of  cereal and some orange juice. I then decided to have a quick shower and wash my hair. After my shower, I turned on my "good vibes" Spotify playlist and proceeded to dry my hair. After that dreadful time of my life was over and done with, I decided to put on my makeup and get dressed. I just put on a basic pair of black leggings and a fall out boy shirt.

I slowly walked to Awsten's, and once I arrived at my destination, I waited outside for a couple of minutes before gathering up enough courage to ring the doorbell. After all, this was the first time we will be seeing each other face to face after all the fighting an drama that's been going on.

He instantly opened the door, and motioned for me to come in. After the 200th time (not that I was keeping count) Awsten apologised, we decided to get a pizza. He said his family were gone for the weekend and that he faked being sick just so he couldn't go.

We watched a movie, and then I realised  that it was going 5:00. I called my grandma and checked in on her, even though she already knew where I was.

I wondered why Awsten wanted me over here in the first place? We weren't dating again. Eh, he was probably just being friendly.

"So, Angelina," Awsten started, "Let's talk.  There's something I want you to hear."

Oh god, I thought, I wonder where this was going.

"So pretty much ever since I was being cocky, which I am still deeply sorry, I have realised something. I miss you. I want you back, Angelina. I would do anything to have you back. You just don't understand. I love you, Angelina. I know you probably don't want me back, but I just thought you should know."

I told him that I would  be willing to redo our relationship, just as long as he promised to trust me.

Awsten asked me to spend the night, and I gladly accepted, just as long as he would take me home so I could get my "sleepover" supplies, such as deodorant, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and other shit like that.

Once we got back to his house a half hour later, we got really bored,  so we decided to order some random Chinese takeout and play just dance. After an hour of beating him in almost every ain't dance on just dance 2016, we decided to play Mario. Little did he know, I was a Mario nerd, and I knew how to beat every level.

Dream Boy - Awsten KnightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara