20

*ANGELINAS POV*

Awsten took me home after our drive, and after he walked up to the door he kissed me goodnight, I went inside and showered. God, I love my life. I was back together with the one I truly loved and the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I love him so fucking much. He's so perfect there's just times I want to straddle him and fuck him silly. I was always told to wait until marriage, so that's probably what I'm going to do.

Oh, I finally got my drive license! Now I can drive whenever and wherever I want! I'm so excited!

Awsten also helped me start my YouTube channel, and I already have 100 subscribers. I have big plans for my YouTube channel. Awsten has 1000. And his music career is really taking off. I just hope he doesn't forget about me once he gets really famous.

We hung out some more, and one day we went out and got some ice cream, because who doesn't love ice cream, right!

I got a cookie dough and he just got a plain chocolate. He's so basic but I love him. We were sitting in the middle of Dairy Queen, and then got an unexpected call from my grandpa.

"Angelina," He said, frantically, "I need you to come to the hospital, as soon as possible. 10th floor, room 506."

I frantically explained to Awsten that I had to go,  and he said he wanted to come with me for emotional support. The funny thing is, my papa left me on a cliffhanger. He never told me why exactly I was going to the hospital.

We drove there, and I quickly sprinted to room 506.

I rushed in, to see my grandma laying in the bed, and she looks to be unconscious. My papa had tears in his eyes.

Awsten and I looked at each other, and then I asked my papa what had happened.

"We'll, Angelina," He said, "last night whenever you were at the movies with Awsten, she was cooking dinner, and then I heard a bang. I quickly ran downstairs and I saw her laying unconscious on the floor. The doctors say she has a heart attack, and that there's a possible chance she won't make it."

I started bawling my eyes out, hoping and praying she'll be ok.  I love her so much, this isn't fair. I first hugged my papa, and then hugged Awsten. I could tell that Awsten has tears forming in his eyes too. I told my papa to get home, and get some rest, and that I would stay here with nana. Awsten oftered to stay with me too. What a good boyfriend.

I fell asleep next to Awsten on a very uncomfortable sofa that was in my nanas room.

I woke up around 6 in the morning to the sound of a nurse waking me up. This could be either be good news or bad news, I thought.