Epilogue!

A week had passed since the funeral, and I was hanging out with Geoff. We defy to make a book of all the memories that we had with Awsten. We had pictures, and stories that we wrote about our memories with Awsten.

I know I said I was gonna end my life an hour after the funeral, but I didn't. Geoff  wanted to hangout after the funeral and go out to MacDonalds, because, as you know, that's where Awsten and I went on our first date.

When I got home form Geoff's house, I decided to write my deaths note. Here's what it said-

To papa,

I love you so much. I know it might be hard, walking into my room and finding me dead, and please don't do anything to drastic. I know you always said after nana died that if anything happened to me you would move to Florida, but please don't move. Nana wouldn't want it to be that way. She would want you to find someone else and to be happy, she would want you to stay in this house an go on with your life. Please don't forget about me, I won't forget about you. I love you so much, papa.

Geoff,

Thank you so much for everything you've done to help me with the drama that was all going on with Awsten. I love you so much (as a friend) and I just wanted to thank you for being such a good friend to me when times were not the easiest, and thank you so much for telling my nana about My attempted suicide. Thank you. There was so much going on in my life at that point that I wanted to die. Now, I am dead and I hope you know it's for  a good reason. It's for my boyfriend and I to be in heaven together. Thank you. Love, Angelina.

I waited until my papa went out to the store to get groceries. I taped his note to the fridge, and walked out the door. I went over to Geoff's house ( since it was closer to the school) and I taped his note to his door, and ran away.

I went to the school, sprinted up the stairs, and climbed onto the roof. People  stared, unaware of what I was about to do.

I jumped, my whole world went black.

Once I was in heaven, I was greeted by the two people I loved the most. Awsten and my nana.

"Angelina." Awsten whispered," you're the only one I need."