7

I woke up the next morning feeling lightheaded and dizzy. I finally let my eyes adjust to the light, when I realised I was laying in my bed, with Awsten right beside me. i honestly didn't know why he was here, laying next to me. I sloghtly nudge him awake, and he grumbles and whispers in his raspy, but still sexy morning voice.

"Angelina, you're awake! I woke up about an hour ago and you looked so peaceful that I just couldn't wake you up, so i guess I fell back asleep."

"Wait, not to be rude, but why exactly are you here?"

"I'm here because you called me at 2:30 in the morning crying, and you told me to come."

"Oh, I must have forgot about all that. Once I fall asleep I'm one of those people that forgets anything and everything that's happened."

"I see," he said. "I get like that sometimes too. But I'm basically here because you called me at 2:30 in the morning wanting someone to talk to about your parents. You told me, and then you cried into my chest until I finally calmed you down, and then you eventually fell asleep. your grandma walked in right after you fell asleep, and of course we talked for a little bit and she said I could finally go home, but I didn't want to"

"Well, thanks for staying, it means a lot."

"No problem."

We both agreed that we both wanted breakfast, so we went downstairs ad told my grandma that we wanted eggs and bacon and toast, and of course, being the nice lady she is, fixed it for us.

After we were done eating breakfast we sat up in my room talking about the problems of the world, to little problems in our lives. We sat in a moment of silence for about 15 minutes, until he leaned over and whispered to me- "Angelina, I love you and I always will. I want you to know that you mean the world to me, and I would do anything for you to not get hurt. I love you."

Then it dawned on me, this was the first time he's ever said those 3 little words to me. Obviously I love him back, so I said it back.

"I love you too, Awsten."