23

*AWSTENS POV*

I was laying in Angelina's bed, holding her in my arms. I found out that she tried to commit suicide earlier in the day. If this was true, I don't know. It came from Otto. Otto Wood. Just hearing the name makes me cringe. He called me earlier today and told me that he saw Angelina standing on top of the schools roof.

I just didn't want Otto to start any rumours about Angelina, because he would be the type of person to do that ( A/N nope Otto is lovely guy but let's just pretend ok for the story)

I decided to politely ask her.

"Angelina, not to be nosy or anything, but were you standing on the roof of the school today?"

"Uh yeah, why?"

"What were you doing up there?"

"Ughh, collecting my thoughts."

"Did you happen to run into Otto?"

"Yeah, I left after I saw him. Why are you asking all of these questions, Awsten?"

"Before I came over,  Otto called me and told me apparently  you were up there trying to commit suicide. I just wanted to know if you're safe and everything's Okay."

"Okay, you caught me. I was trying to commit. I just need to get out of this horrible world, Awsten. You don't understand."

"Now Angelina, please promise me something. Please don't try to kill yourself. I love you so much. Your grandma wouldn't want you to do do that."

"I know"

Otto also had some choice words to say about Angelina, which I didn't approve of. I told him he better watch out, or else  he's gonna have some real trouble in store.