4

Once I got home, I instantly went to my room, changed into pjs, and went to Netflix, my best friend, and contemplated what to watch. Before I got out of Awsten's car, we exchanged phone numbers. I had my phone on do not disturb, so any text messages will be delivered, but I won't get it immediately. I played in my bed, engrossed in the John Green movie 'Paper Towns".

After the movie ended, I noticed that I had a text from Awsten waiting for me on my phone. it simply read 'Hey'

I said 'Hey' and we had a normal friendly conversation from there.

Around 3 in the morning we said our goodbyes, mostly because we were both feeling tired. I got under the covers, shut my eyes, waiting for a good night sleep to come.

Once I woke up, around noon, I find another text from Awsten waiting for me.

Awsten- Hey, sorry if I woke you up, but I was just wondering if you would want to go to the park with me and spend th day.

Angelina- I would love too, what time do you want me to meet you there?

Awsten- I'll pick you up, and if you can, please be ready in an hour.

I got ready, straightening my hair, throwing on an Ed Sheehan sweater, black jeans, combat boots, and a black beanie. I'm so excited for the day to come, I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror, admiring how I looked.