10

It was finally new years, and to be honest, I don't think I've taken that ring off my finger yet. It was new year's eve, and Awsten, Geoff, and Otto and I were having a new year's sleepover kinda thing. It was about 1:00 in the morning, which meant it was already 2020 - crazy right!, and we were all bored. i forgot to mention, we were sleeping over at Otto's house. We decided to play a game of truth or dare. Things got really intense with the questions and dares, when suddenly Awsten excused himself to go to the bathroom. It was Geoff's turn to ask me, and I regretfully said dare.

"Angelina, I dare you to kiss Otto on the lips for 25 seconds."

I've gotten a lot of crazy dares tonight, like to make out with Awsten, to go have a full on conversation with Otto's parents, and other werid shit like that. I kept declining the dare until Geoff said- "Do it or else you will have to run down the street in the freezing cold NAKED."

There was no way in hell was I doing that.

So, regretfully, I kissed Otto.

And as soon as we connected lips, guess who walked in.

Awsten.

We all tried to explain that it was a dare, but Awsten was so mad he didn't believe us. He started raging out, until he eventually spoke.

"Whatever, Angelina. I don't need you in my life anymore. Go make love with Otto now. It's pretty obvious you want to."

I got emotionally hurt by his choice of words. Awsten left right after he said that, not giving me a chance to explain. Fuck him.

I started crying into Otto's chest until someone spoke up. It was Geoff.

"Angelina, I'm so sorry that I made you kiss Otto. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, Geoff. It was my fult for giving in."

And with that, Otto stood up and said- "Angelina, do you want me to take you home?" and I instantly gulped and said yes.