14

I know I wasn't talking to Awsten, but Otto came up with an idea to make Awsten jealous. Why, I don't know. It would just cause more conflict. Oh well. It's whatever. Otto called the boys and asked if they wanted to see the Spider-Man movie. They all accepted, Awsten not knowing I was going. He obviously didn't know that Otto and I were dating either. I put on my twenty one pilots shirt with leggings and vans, and by the time I got done doing my hair and makeup Otto was knocking at my grandmas door. My grandma talked to him for a couple of minutes  while i pit on my shoes, and they seemed to get on really well.

Once we were waiting in the lobby of the theatre, Awsten and Geoff show up. Awsten didn't say anything to me, he just glared at Otto and I, who had his arm around me.

*Awstens POV*
Why was Angelina here? I thought she and Otto weren't dating! A sudden wave of jealousy swept over me. Wait! Why the fuck was i jealous? I was supposed to hate Angelina. I realised I wanted Angelina back, but I'm not gonna say anything. I'm just gonna act cocky and rude. So I walked up to Angelina and said "Ew, why the hell are you here?"

She responded with- "Uh, because I can be"

"Because you and Otto are dating"

"Maybe, maybe not"

I suddenly realised I needed to talk to Otto.