2

"Y/N!!" The male yelled, panting as he woke up from his dream, his hands griped the bed sheets as he breath in and out. It's not the first time this happened to him, dreaming of Y/N being hurt or killed. His life has been a complete mess since Hawaii and he doesn't know how to fit it. It has been a whole year since Y/N lost her memory since then Taehyung havent been able to live a normal life without his other half. The members decided to all move from their dorm and get a place for the selfs, it just felt like it was the best time to do so. They are still know for being called BTS, but they are on a long time break. During this time Taehyung tried to talk to Y/N and try to get her memory back, but the conversation either ended up with her leaving or her yelling due to frustration. After that Taehyung came to the conclusion of leaving her alone for a bit and see if she can remember herself.

"Melissa!" The door quickly opened as the maid entered the room. She placed the tray on the nightstand first then giving them to him.

"You water and pill sir" Taehyung took the pill from her hand and swollen it as he washed it with the water.

"Do I have anything on my schedule?" He looked up at her

"Yes sir, you have an appointment at 3 today with your new counsellor, also an interview with the new maid about now"

"Is the maid downstairs already?" She nodded

"Alright I'll be there soon" she left as he stood up heading for the shower.

30 minutes later......

The girl turned from left to right waiting for the man himself to lighten her with his presence. What is taking him so long? As she turned around footsteps were heard as Kim Taehyung made his way downstairs.

 What is taking him so long? As she turned around footsteps were heard as Kim Taehyung made his way downstairs

Is like she was frozen, not being able to move being fully possessed by the figure.

"Miss Kim?" She slowly stood up bowing down as the male took a seat opposite her. She turned around looking at him.

"Are you going to be standing all day?" He asked his black seat fitted, as he placed one leg over the other, his hands crossed.

"Sorry Mr Kim" she apologized, taking a seat

"This happens with all my workers that I take inside my house, I will ask you a few questions I want you to answer honestly" he eyed her as he got a hold of a book and a pen, opening it.

"Your full name?"

" Kim Jennie"

"Your age?"

"Am 23 years old"

"Okay, give me a reason of why you want to work for me?"

She broke the contact between him as she looked at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact.

"I want to support my family, and that's the only way for me to do so" she spoke as taehyung stood up handing the book to Melissa.

"You start tonight at 8pm, be late you'll fine out" he left the house closing the door shut.

"He's so hot" she whispered under her breath. Melissa scoffed towards what she said, turning around facing her.

"Miss Kim, would you mind coming with me so I can get you ready for your job?" Reasons why Taehyung also leaves Melissa in charge of the maids is because she has been here since day one, she knows what's best and what's not for Taehyung.

As Messlia showed Jennie the rules of being under this roof, Jennie couldn't keep her mind of off the now black headed. She looked at her right and seen a young lady like her washing dishes, she grabbed a small kitchen towel and decided to make her way to try them.

"Hey" she whispered into the red headed's ear

"W-what?" The maid turned around now facing here

"Is Taehyung single?" She immediately covered her mouth, observing the kitchen, lucky no one was there.

"Never call him by his actual name, it's Sir or Mr Kim" Jennie nodded as she waited for her answer.

"I think so, I mean I didn't see him bring any girls over here" A huge smile was plastered into Jennie's face

"Don't look so happy, your the maid and he is your boss" The girl rolled her eyes talking to the red headed, drying the dishes.

"I'll have him sleep with me in the next week" The red headed turned around, shocked.

"Really? I doubt that, Mr Kim is a very respectful man"

"Wanna bet?" Her hand out ready to make the deal

"Alright, I'll give you one week"

Back to Taehyung....
Taehyung POV
Patiently waiting for my new therapist, I placed my jacket at the back of the chair.What's taking so long? I've been waiting for ten minutes. Suddenly, the door quickly opened as I turned around observing the person.

"Am so sorry am late, I had a personal issue" she closing the door behind her, turning around as she looked up at me.

Wait what? She's my counselor?

Why does she look so familiar? Have I seen her before? Her face, the way she walks, the freckles on her nose, her dark brown eyes shining, I observed her from top to bottom

Y/N? Is that really her?

"Mr Kim?"