16

Taehyung POVI can't believe what I just heard, she got her memory back? My freckles finally knows who I am? I can't believe this, it has been more than a year and I can finally have her in my arms, kiss her again, see her smile and laugh, I can be...

Taehyung POV
I can't believe what I just heard, she got her memory back? My freckles finally knows who I am? I can't believe this, it has been more than a year and I can finally have her in my arms, kiss her again, see her smile and laugh, I can be with her again, the real
Y/N, the one I fell in love with. Yoongi told me she went to busan to visit her parents so here I am on the next train to busan following her. I tried to look as normal and casual as possible by wearing normal black jeans, hoodie, a black mask and a hat, hopefully no one notices me on this journey. My legs can't stop shaking, am so excited to finally see her again. The weather was quite hot so it was really hard for me to keep my hat and mask on at the same time due to the heat. I got on the train and was on my way to busan. I got a hold of my phone and texted the only person that's on my mind right now.

Taehyung: Y/N? Are you there?

Taehyung: hello? Y/N?
Y/N is not available

What? She's always on her phone, why isn't she answering my texts? As I thought of it she might be spending some time with her family, so I decided to wait until I get there first.

Later that day.........
Busan
Y/N Parent's house

Y/N POV

"Y/N can you go to the market down the road and get some vegetables please?" My mum yelled from the other room as I deeply signed getting off the cozy sofa, dragging myself towards the kitchen.

"come on mum I just took a shower, you want me to go outside now?" I hoped she would say no, but she's my mum and I know my mum pretty well.

"You can go change and leave" she smiled tapping my shoulder, as she added spice into the pan on top of the stove. I quietly rolled my eyes getting myself up the stairs and opening my closet. Am so tired right now I can't even be bothered to dress up, so I dressed more comfortably.

 I left the house and pulled myself towards the nearest supermarket, I don't know what's wrong with me anymore, is it because of the Taehyung situation? The way he slept with another girl? I can't cry again, I don't want to, Y/N your not that weak...

I left the house and pulled myself towards the nearest supermarket, I don't know what's wrong with me anymore, is it because of the Taehyung situation? The way he slept with another girl? I can't cry again, I don't want to, Y/N your not that weak, a guy can't take over you emotions like that. I miss him so much, I don't think I can let him go now. But I have too so I can finally move on with my life.

Author POV
The male walked around asking different people the address of the girl as the sunlight hit the city, he held a picture of a girl from his phone.

"Excuse me sorry to disturb, do you know where this girl lives?" His eyes popped open full of hope, the old looked at the image, her eyes squinted, a second later the lady slowly shook her head as a no. His shoulders dropped down as he bowed and kept walking adjusting his mask. Suddenly his stomach growled begging for some food. He looked up and came across some supermarket called 'Busan's favourite supermarket'. His legs automatically walked towards it, he held his stomach with his hands as he looked at the picture of Y/N, wanting her into his embrace.

The girl was casually shopping for some vegetables, her eyes wandered for some tomatoes around the aisle, she kept her head low walking at a really fast speed wanting to go home and sleep. In a flash of a second she bumped into a figure, making her body fall onto the floor. Her eyes shut closed as she took a deep sign getting pissed. Her hands in the hot sand as she finally opened her eyes taking a deeply breath in and out. She lifted herself up from the floor, removing the sand from her palms, clapping her hands together. She looked up at the person, observing his face ready to start shouting, she couldn't see much due to the hat and the mask but she definitely knows the eyes. She narrowed her eyes trying to figure out who he is, then it hit her those brown eyes that are staring back at her, intensely. She knew those brow eyes very well. The girl started to panic as the guy started to come closer to her, holding his hands out. Before she knew it a tear left her eyes, a range of anger started to build up inside her as she started to run away from the guy. The figure also started to run after the girl calling her name, wanting to have a minute of her time.

"Y/N! Wait!"