10

Here they stood outside the house that is Min Yoongi's. They both exchanged looks as Taehyung moved one step closer knocking the door at the same time stepping back. The lazy male slowly moved from his chair that he's been sitting on for what he thought his whole life.

"Who is it?" his quiet, deep, low voice was heard as he moved a bit closer to the door looking into the door hole.

"Hyung, it's me" Taehyung spoke as he hide Y/N behind his back.

"I already told you I want to be alone" he turned around his back facing the door as dry tears were painted on his cheeks.

"Please hyung-

"Excuse me? My name is Kang Y/N, I am Hyunsook's best friend" she interrupted him as she stepped closer.

"Please open the door" In a second Yoongi's head lifted up hearing the familiar voice.

"Y/N? Is that you?" He held the knob, slowly opening the door as he was met by the black headed girl, he looked down at her as she examined his face. Eyes red, probably from crying too much, his lips dry, his coloured hair a complete mess, his dark clothes all wrecked and not ironed.

"Oh god" she whispered as she came closer to him, looking at his innocent eyes, she slowly embraced him in her arms, her hands around his waist as she looked like an ant to him, her head met his chest. The pale skinned looked up at Taehyung, eyes widened, as the male closed his eyes nodding his head towards Yoongi agreeing to hug the girl.

"I am so sorry this has to happen to you" Yoongi then wrapped his arms around her as he tried not to cry in front of her showing his weakness.

"Yah, it's not your fault" he continued. "I should have went with her to meet you" he looked up preventing the tears from dropping.

"Meet me?" The girl separated herself from the male as she looked up at him.

"She went to the hospital that day to meet you, remember?"

"No she did not come, all I've seen is Jungkook and him" she pointed towards Taehyung feeling a bit awkward saying his actual name. Taehyung suddenly felt a hint of jealously towards Jungkook but decided to ignore it.

"W-what do you mean by that? She didn't go to the hospital?" Y/N shook her head.

"Then why did she tell me she did" Yoongi looked around as Taehyung spoke.

"Maybe she did but didn't see Y/N, I was talking with her for quite some time so"

"Wait, did you say Jungkook was there as well?" She nodded as he walked inside the house followed by the other two. Yoongi then decided to get his phone and call Jungkook.

Ring Ring

"Hyung?"a small voice was heard behind the phone.

"Did Hyunsook come to the hospital when Y/N fainted?"

"What, why are you-

"Just answer the fucking question, you think I have time?"

"Yeah she did, but she got a call from you before she went to see her saying to come home because it was late"

"See that wasn't fucking hard now was it maknae" he hung up throwing his phone on the sofa as he ran his fingers through his hair. He looked up at the two as their faces looked confused.

"She did go but she didn't get to see you"

Ring Ring

Yoongi heard his phone ring as he grabbed it, quickly answering as he looked at the caller ID.