5

"Y/N? I need you to hide"

"What? Why would I do that?" she continued eating like absolutely nothing is happening. The male rushed over to her and quickly shoved her in the downstairs guest room, closing the door after him.

"Ya! What are you doing!?!! Get me out!" She started punching the door

"Sorry Y/N, you have to stay there for a bit, I'll explain later" he locked the door. "Also stay quiet, I don't want him to hear you in there" he walked away, as the girl stood behind the door confused.

Y/N POV

"What the hell is his problem?" I walked over to the bed placing my self on it. Suddenly, a loud knock filled my ears as I rushed to the door, placing my right ear against the door, wanting to know who Jungkook is hiding me from. Does he have a girlfriend that I don't know of? But why would he hide her from me? Wait! Is he involved in some mafia shit!? No no that can't be, Y/N your watching to many k-dramas. The door opened as loud footsteps entered the house.

"Kookie, I missed you!" Wait what? Kookie? Who calls him that?

"Tae, how are you, I missed you too" I quickly switched to my left ear, against the wall. Wait! I have an idea. I then got a hold of my phone from my pockets, texting the first person on my contact.

Y/N: where are you?

Y/N: Ya! You better answer me right now!

The bitch: girl, calm down, am at the market getting ice cream

Y/N: at 7?

The bitch: leave me and my cravings alone okay! Why did you text me in the first place?

Y/N: right, I need you to come over and get me out of this mess

The bitch: what mess?

Y/N: Jungkook locked me in the guest room, saying someone's coming over

The bitch: who's someone?

Y/N: I don't know, that's why I need you to come over and get me out of here

The bitch: am really lazy though

Y/N: were you lazy when you decided to go get ice cream?

Y/N: no bitch! Now get over here!

The bitch: but my boyfriend is waiting for me

Y/N: the "boyfriend" that I have never met? He can wait

The bitch: fine I'll be over in a bit

Y/N: thanks I'll be waiting

The bitch: you know you owe me big time!!

"You know you owe me big time" all of a suddenly my heart started to beat ten times faster, my hands losing balance, dropping the phone onto the floor, my head started to spin showing small glimpses of someone, I shook my head wanting to see more clearer. Light sliver hair as he entered some sort of hospital with a white plastic bag. He sat on the bed next to me, showing his smile that I have definitely seen before.

"Haaaaa!" I yelled in pain, as my body hopelessly landed on the carpet floor, the man's smile still on my head. "God I love you so much" what is this?! I placed both my hands on my head, wanting the pain to stop. Everything rewinded back like a tape in my head as I heard the last few words before I fell unconscious. "My name is V"

Author POV
"Haaaaa!" A voice filled the house as the two male stopped talking, looking at each other, exchanging confused looks.

"Jungkook?" The black headed started looking around as the other quickly stood up, running towards the guest room, as Taehyung followed behind. He unlocked the door, stepping inside as both of there faces dropped. There she was on the floor pale face, unconscious.

"Y/N!!" Jungkook rushes over to her on his knees, trying to wake her up by lightly pushing her shoulders hoping he could get a reply back. However, the other turned like a statue, he's eyes wide open, his hand on his heart as he came closer on the floor.

"Y/N?" He whispered looking up at Jungkook. "What is she doing in your house?" He questioned, as he started to get his arms around the girl carrying her bridal style, out of the room.

"What are you doing!?"Jungkook screamed, running out of the room as he followed Taehyung.

"She has amnesia remember?! She needs to see a doctor" he rushed out of the door and into his car.

Hospital
8:34pm
"You still didn't answer my question" Taehyung nervously walked back and worth in front of Y/N's room as the other male sat on the waiting seat, tapping his foot. The male stopped walked and stood right in front of Jungkook.

"Well?" As he looked down at him. He's surprisingly calm Jungkook thought, would he freak out if Jungkook tell him the truth?

"Y/N and me-

"Miss Kang?" the doctor looked around for her family as the both rushed over to him.

"Hello, may I know your relation to the patient?"

"I am her boyfriend" Taehyung quickly beat Jungook in answering the question as the doctor nodded, holding the clipboard close to his chest.

"You do know that the patient has amnesia? Am I correct?" They both nodd, as the suspense is eating them alive, he continues.

"Well I have great news for you" he smiles.