12

(You may play the video above when I give the warning in the story :)

Next day....
10:34am
Y/N POV
"God please don't be awake please" twisting the knob, I opened the door entering the house closing the door slowly. I looked around and it doesn't seem like Jungkook is home. Is he not here? I headed towards the stairs taking small steps, tip toeing my way up the stairs, as I got to the top I heard the shower is on, not only that but a voice.

(You can play the video and read now enjoy)

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, his voice is so soft and smooth. I walked towards the door placing my ear on it listening to his calming voice. Wow now I get why he's an idol. He has a beautiful voice that I would listen to all day. Without me knowing the shower notices stopped, the door flew open revealing Jungkook. There he was, looking all good without even trying, I don't fucking know how he does that, is there a lesson I need to attend to look this good?! His wet curly hair on his forehand as some drips met the floor, his chest is revealed showing his well toned abs as he only wore a towel around his waist.

"Hey, Y/N?" He asked as all I could do is stare.

"Hey?" He came closer looking down at me as I shook my head.

"Yeah?" I looked down at his abs again I can't help my self.

"Where were you yesterday?"

"I- I was over a friends house"

"Y/N don't lie to me, I know when your lying you don't look at me" she signed looking up at him.

"Are we seriously having a serious conversation while your out here shirtless" I pointed at his chest as he giggled.

"What's so funny?" I frowned.

"It's not like you haven't seen me shirtless before" he came closer to me grapping my hip with his wet hands, I jumped due to the sudden touch.

"Kook, your wet stop" I hissted towards his action.

"For you baby" he smiled showing his cute bunny smile as his eyes disappeared. Why is he doing this to me?.

"Come on, tell me where did you sleep?" I can't lie to him he's too important.

"Fine, I went over to your friends house Yoongi I think the name was" he didn't move, he's face was not shocked nor surprised, did he know before?

"See, that wasn't hard" he eyed me smiling, moving closer his mouth moved towards my neck his warm breath caressing my skin. His hands moved up my shoulders as I could feel the water through my clothes.

"Jungkook I don't think-" he cut me by speaking.

"Your not going to stop me today babe" he continued breathing in my skin heavily. "I let you off last time, but today? I don't think so" Jungkook moves up my jaw kissing it slightly. I don't think this is right, with him wearing nothing but a towel, water slowly dropping onto the floor. Why does this feel wrong? Like am doing something wrong, like am hurting someone really badly.