18

Y/N: Taehyung you might wanna come downstairs now

Tae🖤: am in the toilet

Y/N: for like thirty minutes, come down now

Tae🖤: no

Y/N: why? are you scared of my dad

Tae🖤: maybe

Y/N: don't worry too much, he wouldn't do anything

Tae🖤: am not risking it

Y/N: so your going to hide like a dickhead is it?

Tae🖤: a handsome dickhead :)

Y/N: get your ass down here dinner is starting

Tae🖤: no
Y/N is offline

Tae🖤: babyyy??

Author POV
The family was all gathered around the dinner table, Y/N couldn't help but to feel a bit nervous, her dad kept looking back and forth waiting for the boy to come so they could start eating.

"Y/N?" He spoke, his voice already annoyed, she turned around facing him now.

"Where is that boyfriend of yours?" She looked down, not knowing what to say, as she was about to speak she got interrupted by a familiar voice coming down the stairs.

"Am so sorry am late" she knows when he speaks like that he's nervous as fuck. He walked down the stairs, walking straight to the older male, he bowed down showing his respect as the male gestured him to take a seat not even looking at him in the face. He did as told and took a seat next to Y/N. His legs started to shake under the table, the girl placed her hand on his right thigh gently caressing the sides, feeling his nervousness. He looked at her as she smiled nodding her head.

••••

Author POV
It was getting quite late, the lights of her parents' room was already off, she walked outside of her room towards the bathroom door, before she could get there a figure walked right into the toilet, she walked faster, keeping the door open with her foot, looking up at him. He smiled opening the door more, dragging her in the toilet by her arm, closing the door shut. Her back rested on the door as he stood right in front of her, his eyes not leaving hers, he wore one of her brothers pyjamas set, all raven black. His arms where placed on each side of her face, his black fluffy hair slightly covering his eyes, almost a mullet. He slowly moved a bit closer to her without her even realising their lips were already touching. His neediness started to build inside of him, his hunger, his lust it needs attention, no it needs her attention. Their lips were like puzzles, like a flower needs water to grow, it's like a beat and music it has to be together, it fits perfectly well.

Without escaping the kiss, his hands came up to her black long hair moving it to the side, having access to her now exposed neck and collarbone. He picked her up and placed her on the counter of the bathroom, her legs are apart as he fitted in between them, he caressed the sides of her thighs moving his lips down to her neck. He smelled the familiar smell of lavender, radiating off her, a smile was painted on his face,reminding him of the first time he smelt that smell on her hair. So fresh yet so innocent. Taehyung was slowly unbuttoning her shirt, his hands shaking when he got to the last button of her shirt the door suddenly knocked. They both looked at each other before one of them started to talk.

"Yeah?"

"How long are you taking in there?" The male from their side asked. The male answered once again.

"I'll be out now" her brother slowly started to walk away as he pecked her forehead, smiling holding her in his arms as he let her down from the counter.  He gently kissed her forehead again, holding her tight. She looked up at him

"I love you" the words were soft yet so pure, it came from her heart, a tear was dropped from her eyes to her cheek. He smiled, bringing his thumb to her cheek.

"I love you more freckles" his hands still on her cheekbones, their foreheads meeting as they both breathed in and out.

"Why are you crying?" Her eyes met his

"I don't know, I finally got you back" she whispered, he looked away

"Ya, stop your going to make me cry"

"But why do I feel like am going to lose you?" The sentence made him turn his head immediately towards her direction.

"No baby, why are you thinking like that?" He brought her closer to him, caressing her back.

"My instincts"

"I'll always be by your side freckles, am not going anywhere" they stood there for a couple of minutes just holding each other, taking every minute as it goes. Taehyung kept patting her, whispering beautiful words into her ears, but there is always something about Y/N's instincts........

They are always correct.