3

"Mr Kim? Right?" She walked around the desk making a few noises as her heels clicked. Sitting down now facing Taehyung she took her blazer off now only wearing a clear white blouse, facing Taehyung.

"Hello my name is Kang Y/N, nice to meet you" she reached out extending her hands for a greeting, smiling so bright. All the man could do was stare, is this even real? This has to be a dream right? Wow she changed a lot, she's so professional, yet so cute at the same time. You don't know how long he waited for this day to come, for her to finally enter his life once again. Swiftly, moving her hands from side to side infront of his face trying to get his attention.

"Mr Kim? Are you okay?" He finally shook his head gazing at her beautiful eyes that he loves.

"H-hell-lo, please call me Taehyung, I don't like being formal with the people close to me"

"Pardon?" She questioned, did she hear right?

"I mean my private life" he mentally faceplamed himself due to his actions, forgetting that she doesn't even know who he is.

"Okay, Taehyung, I'll be your new counselor from today" she opened Taehyung's personal files from his previous meetings, looking from page to page.

"So may I know why you decided to change counselors so early on with the meetings?" The male felt a sudden anger building up inside him, his eyes turned dark even thinking about it.

"It says that you used physical voilence towards the other member of staff is that correct?" She looked up at him, surprised as his whole body started to shake, his hands aggressively banged on her wooden desk, making her jump a little, as his eyes never left hers. Making quick moves, she immediately makes her way towards him around the desk sitting in the chair next to him.

"Hey, hey it's okay, I need you to calm down okay?" She swatted down, bringing one hand to his caressing the top, as the other on his thighs hoping to ease the anger.

"Breath in and out, can you do that for me?" She looked up worried, although this is a stranger for her, it's still her full responsibility as he is her patient. Taehyung turned around now facing her as he silently nodded slowly, she smiled making him calm down.

"That's good, well done" sadly she doesn't know that he only calmed down due to her cute and beautiful smile, making his heart beat again that didn't beat for one year due to her absence. She let go of his hands and went back to her seat, Taehyung wanted to hold her longer but didn't say anything.

"So Taehyung, what seems to be the problem? You can openly talk to me and don't worry the information you give me will be kept hidden and safe, confidentiality is a big thing here"

"Well..." why did he feel nervous? Is not like he's talking to a complete stranger, it's the love of his life for fucks sake! But only he knows that and sadly she doesn't.

"I sort of h-have horrible nightmares" She opened her note pad writing what she hears

"What sort of nightmares may I ask?" He coughed due to the question but still answers

"T-his girl that I love, she keeps getting hurt or even dying sometimes" he answered, head on the floor as the girl is her.

"Well..... she's kinda of" he couldn't do it, how hard is it to talk about a person you still love when they don't remember you, they don't know who the fuck you are? Taehyungs life isn't easy. Y/N suddenly place her hand in the desk openly waiting for Taehyung to hold it.

"I know it's not easy to talk about this, but you can fully trust me" Taehyung happily placed his hands on top of hers intertwining them together. Y/N was a little shocked but decided to go with it.