13

The black car drove by the rough roads at it's full speed, Yoongi kept looking at the GPS making sure he's going the right direction.

"Why the fuck is he going so fast?" The girl drove behind him, getting ahold of the steering wheel, increasing her weight on the gas. Yoongi continued,  thinking of getting his girlfriend back in his arms.

"She has to be okay" he mumbled under his breath as a few minutes later he parked by a huge abandoned warehouse. Y/N's car slowly followed his and stopped behind his car.  Youngi immediately got out of his car and towards the warehouse. Is he crazy? Does he want to die? Jungkook quickly got out the car and rushed to stop him, holding his hand.

"Hyung stop, this is wrong" soon enough Y/N joined them standing in front of Yoongi.

"What if they have weapons, they could easily shoot and don't forget your a fucking idol it's a part of your responsibility, what would your fans think if they found out that you died?" she barked back making sure he doesn't just go there without a plan in mind. Jungkook nodded in agreement at the same time the door of the warehouse flew open almost cracking its wooden door. Their heads immediately turned due to the sound. Two men held a girl that is blindfolded with her hands tied together.

"Fuck" Yoongi whispered as his hands turned to fists walking towards them with no hesitation.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" Jungkook was behind him seconds later. Without realising they both started to throw hands at the two men, punching them, throwing them against the wall until they were unconscious. Yoongi looked back at Hyunsook, he ran up to her removing the blindfold from her eyes as he did she held onto his hands tight.

"Thank god" he looked at her face. holding her thin cheeks into his palm as the girl smiled in relief.

"Yoon?" she whispered as he nodded, slowly tears started to form around his eyes.

"Is this really you?" She asked as he once again nodded, embracing her in his arms hugging her tightly. Suddenly, the sound of gun loading was heard as Yoongi lifted his head up, hiding the girl behind his back. Jungkook quickly ran up to Y/N holding her arm behind him.

"Do you really think your going to have your happy ever after and leave like that?" the girl walks out from the warehouse while holding a black gun on her right hand.

"Someone has to die tonight" another figure appeared in front of them as they slowly backed off. He stood by the girl pointing his gun up at Hyunsook.

"Give us the girl and you guys can leave" the guy turned around looking at what she just said.

"No Jennie, how about we take both of them, just look at the other one" he flicked his gun towards Y/N as Jungkook moved hiding her from them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you do anything like that?" Y/N moved from Jungkook now standing in front of him.

"Dont you think Hyunsook has a family, friends and her boyfriend that cares for her, miss her? Or do you not know that feeling of being loved?" Jennie clenched her jaw, loading her gun as it clearly pissed her off.

"Yah! You better stop it there if you wanna live!" She yelled walking closer to her as the man followed.
Y/N quickly signed Yoongi and Hyunsook to leave towards the car as she kept them busy. He nodded as Hyunsook mouthed a "thank you" towards her.

"Or what? Your going to shoot me? What are you waiting for go ahead!" She yelled getting their attention even more, the metal gun now on her forehead as the girl panicked in fear but not showing her weakness.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Jungkook mumbled towards the girl as he gripped her wrist tight.

"Your doing a great job getting me pissed little girl" Jennie smirked as a roaring noise of the car was heard Yoongi quickly escaping with his car. Jennie turned her head towards the car as she barked to the guy.

"What are you waiting for? Go after them!!" She yelled as she once again loaded her gun facing Y/N.

"You might be little but you sure are smart" she laughed

"Stop this behaviour!" Jungkook yelled as he grabbed Y/N now placing himself at her position, the gun on his chest. She rolled her eyes getting tired of this situation as she liked her lip with her tongue.

"I can't with this anymore, I'll just end it here" Without any warning Jennie pressed onto the trigger letting out two loud gunshots.

*Shoot Shoot*