11

Y/N POV
Here we were walking back to Yoongi's place after coming back from the police station. They found a CCTV camera outside were she was got knocked out and kidnapped. The camera was from a cafe place outside, we didn't really get the location of where she is but they did find the license plate of the van holder, so they said they will start to dig through that and see if they can gather more information. While looking at the CCTV I couldn't believe people would actually do that to her, although Yoongi kept a straight face, I know he's hurting inside I just have they feeling that I've known him for a very long time.

"Hey, do you guys want to sleep at my place? Your house it quite far from here and it's already nearly midnight" Yoongi turned around looking at the both of us.

"Yeah sure I will hyung" Taehyung looked down at me waiting for an answer as I hesitated

"No, I will just go home, don't worry about me" Taehyung turned his head looking at me

"Do you really think I will let you walk all the way home by yourself in the dark? Absolutely not" he looked up at the older male

"Taehyung you can take her in, am going for a walk I'll be back soon" he gave Taehyung a spare key, turning around putting his hoodie up as he placed his hands in his trousers pocket.

"Get back safe hyung!"

00:48pm
"So Yoongi only has two bedrooms, one is his, the other one is a guest room" he spoke as the girl fidgeted with her fingers looking at the floor.

"Y/N? Are you listening?" She looked up at him as she nodded nervously

"Yeah, how about you sleep in Yoongi's room and I'll take the guest room?"

"No never, he doesn't let anyone in his room"

"Really? I get him"

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked

"I mean if I don't trust them and they are complete strangers, why the heck would I let them in my house let alone my room?" He laughed at her response clapping his hands together, his smile taking over his face as he kicked his legs hitting the air. Without knowing the girl smiled at the innocence and pureness she is witnessing, her head tilted to the side observing him hold his stomach due to the laughter.

"I will seriously have abs thanks to you" he smiled at her as she seemed to be lost in his eyes, the male moved closer to her on the sofa waving his hands down in front of her face.

"Earth to Y/N, are you back?" He caught her attention, she moved back, frowning at him

"Stop that's not funny" he smiled as he moved closer teasing her

"Okay am sorry, but thank you for making me laugh that much it's been a while"

"Why?" She asked, he looked at her knowing that she's the reason that he couldn't smile, live his life again, laugh like he did now, she's not present in his heart but he's not going to give her up just like that, they have been through so much shit just to give that up.

"It's kind of hard for me to talk about it, but-

"Stop there" she held her hand up against his mouth stopping him from continuing as his eyes widened towards the sudden touch.

"You don't need to say anything else if your not comfortable talking about it, although I am your counselor I will definitely not force you to say a thing, take your time". She moved her hand to his shoulder, caressing it softly, as her job she has to comfort her patient even if it's outside work hours.

"Can I hug you?" softly he held her hands, she was quite shocked by what he said, should she hug him? Would that be okay? She can see in his eyes he really needs that hug, his eyes hunting for an answer through her.