46

Taehyung POVI was gentle, I least I tried to be, I couldn't contain myself and am pretty sure I could say the same for her, it wasn't the first time I made love to her that's for sure but it was different, she was different, it's amazing how fast ...

Taehyung POV
I was gentle, I least I tried to be, I couldn't contain myself and am pretty sure I could say the same for her, it wasn't the first time I made love to her that's for sure but it was different, she was different, it's amazing how fast I could go from sad and emotional to the happiest person just by seeing her face. Sadly as soon as I started to think about my mother my face dropped, how is this happening to me? I don't know, but I can't involve her into this, I already told her everything and I have every right to she's my girlfriend after all, but I have a way of solving this situation out and I can't tell her, at least not now

It has been nearly three whole years since the day I met this girl, and I could offically say I have been the happiest in my life, I didn't know falling in love would be like this, I can't describe it, its a feeling I never knew I needed in life, it's a feeling ok never had from anyone, not my parents not anyone. But when she came into my life and with her harsh text messages and unquie personality I couldn't help but stay, to ask for her name, to keep texting her, to ask if it's okay for me to call her, to meet her, to do anything that involves her and me in it and am glad she finally opened up to me the day of our concert, I could still remember till this day and I will never forget.....

Here I laid on the bed with her naked body wrapped around my arm, her smooth skin caressing mine as she rested her head in my chest, I admired her beautiful features, looking at her morning face, how did I get this lucky? She moved closer to me wrapping her small hands around my waist, I smiled at her cute actions, her head resting in my arm as I lightly stroked her back....

I placed a peck on her forehead.....

"I love you baby...."

10:12am