8

Her hands started to shake as she let's go of Jungkook's curly hair, her head started to fill with a familiar figure, she couldn't see clear but the bright features were visible.

His wet silver hair stuck to his forehead as his dark brown eyes pierced through hers, his well structured neck as small sweats made its way down his collarbones

His wet silver hair stuck to his forehead as his dark brown eyes pierced through hers, his well structured neck as small sweats made its way down his collarbones. His pink rose lips whispering "I want you so bad" He came closer placing his hands on both sides on the hospital bed, trapping her in between. He lightly placed himself on top of her, not putting too much weight on her, their faces were inches apart. He moved his lip up to her forehead, kissing it lightly as he closed his eyes, wanting this moment to never end. "Your mine, and forever will be mine"

"No!" Y/N opened her eyes, placing her hands on her head as she lost sight of the figure.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Jungkook places his hands on her shoulders, lightly caressing it.

"I-I don't know, m-my head" she stuttered, slowly moving further down the sofa.

"Y/N" he softly spoke moving towards her.

"I just need to rest for a bit, I'll go to my room now"

"But- " before he could continue, she forced a smile as she got up and headed to her room. Jungkook knew exactly what happened, she's getting a bit of her memory back slowly as the doctor said and that just doesn't sit well with him, he doesn't feel comfortable about that.

The next day....
7:50am

Bing bing

Unknown number: hey I need you

Unknown number: come over my place

Unknown number: please don't ignore me

Unknown number: it's an emergency

Sorry this chapter is a bit short, I promise the next one will be much longer