17

Y/N POVI need air, I can't keep running like this, why is he chasing me like that? I came across a very wide park, I quickly hide beside a bush and hoped he wouldn't find me, I breathed heavily for some air, holding my hands against my chest

Y/N POV
I need air, I can't keep running like this, why is he chasing me like that? I came across a very wide park, I quickly hide beside a bush and hoped he wouldn't find me, I breathed heavily for some air, holding my hands against my chest. What is he doing in busan? I squatted down more, getting my phone out, making sure he's not anywhere near me. I scrolled through my contacts and dialled the first phone number that came into my mind.  The phone was ringing, it took a few seconds for the person to answer.

"You better be dying right now for disturbing me like that?" I rolled my eyes whispering

"What is Taehyung doing here?! Explain now!" I whispered yelled taking her a few seconds to answer

"He went to get you back you dumb asshole"

"Get me back? Why would he do-

"He didn't cheat on you Y/N"

"How do you kno-

"He was framed" a deeper voice was heard throughout  the phone as movements were made.

"It's Yoongi, he was drugged by the same girl named Jennie the girl who also kidnapped Hyunsook" there was a pause as he continued

"She placed him in the bed and layed next to him, nothing really happened, and before you ask, how the police and I saw the cameras that was located in his room, now if you don't mind I would like to get back to where I was"

"Alright Y/N I'll be hanging up now, go solve this misunderstanding up" she hung up before I could say another word. I placed my phone on the ground as I quietly yelled getting my frustration out, I just wanted to pull my hair out of my skull, who on earth would drug someone to sleep with them?! What am I still hiding here for? I stood up looking around, it's like the world swallowed him up, where is he? I went back to the market yelling his name out, trying to get a hold of him, I ran until my legs couldn't anymore, did he leave? Did I just lose him? I sat down placing my head down, hugging my knees to my chest.

Author POV
A figure slowly started to walk towards the girl on the ground, his slow footsteps came closer making the girl quietly look up, revealing her face from her arms.

"freckles" he signed, panting for air catching his breath, he released the bag from his hands and onto the floor, he speed walked towards her as she did the same getting up from the floor and into his arms. She jumped onto him wrapping her legs around his waist as he held her around her waist tight. Taehyung rested his head on her heck, smelling it again as he left a simple peck. She started sobbing holding him close to her, her fingers through his hair, he lightly patted her back slowly going up her hair.