14

"I can't with this anymore, I'll just end it here" before the gunshots were realised the girl swung Jungkook to the opposite direction embracing him with her arms as she got shot instead of him

"I can't with this anymore, I'll just end it here" before the gunshots were realised the girl swung Jungkook to the opposite direction embracing him with her arms as she got shot instead of him. The girl felt two strong metal gunshots enter her upper back as she tightened the grip on jungkook's arm. She tilted her head back, closing her eyes, letting the tears fall naturally from her eyes.

"Y/N!!" The guy yelled in anger holding her in his arms as she suddenly lost balance of her legs, letting her weak body meet the rough cold floor. Jennie took this as chance to escape, running off into the distance leaving them behind. Jungkook placed her head on his thighs, making sure not to hurt her, he suddenly panicked he didn't know what to do. Y/N's eyes were slowly losing its vision to see as blood started to drip onto the ground from her back. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and called an ambulance.

"W-what are you doing?" She spoke moving her hand. Jungkook got a hold of her hands holding it tight.

"Go after her" she said.

"Why? And leave you alone?" She suddenly closed her eyes and lost any sort of strength in her arms, Jungkook felt that and started to panic.

"Y/N? Please come on" he gently shook her but there's no use.

••••

Seoul Hospital.......
6:35am
The time was ticking as every minute passed, her weak body was on the bed, wires connected to her body helping her breath, her milky pale skin became worse, her light freckles taking over her face as her long hair rested on her chest. There was Jungkook holding her hand as he rested his head on the side of the bed, taking a nap, not even going home or showering. The door slowly opened and closed as two figures entered the room. One rushed to her side holding her other hand as she held her mouth preventing her from crying and waking Jungkook up.

"This is all my fault,'' she mumbled, caressing her hand.

"Don't blame yourself for this" Yoongi came closer gently making contact with her back. All of a sudden, Y/N's eyes slowly opened, flickering trying to see. The others didn't really realize as they were too busy looking down. Her hands moved making Jungkook slowly rise from his sleeping position, eyes shocked he spoke.

"Y/N? Hey are you awake" Yoongi looked at Y/N, coming closer.

"Hey hey, are you okay?" She looked around, looking at them in the eyes, trying to get up but was softly pushed down.

"You need to rest please don't get up yet" Hyunsook spoke as she just nodded and rested. The girl looked around again, hoping to see a particular someone, but no nobody.