epilogue

That night Hospital of Seoul 2:32am

That night
Hospital of Seoul
2:32am

the hospital was dark and quite, she made her steps inside holding a huge coloured flowers in her hands, she quickly made her way to Y/N's room, opening the door as he men their way inside, there she laid unconscious with wires connected to her body as the women who shot her scoffed...

"hurry up boys, get her in the van outside, ive turned all the cameras off, you have two minutes.." the huge guards quickly nodded, talking the wires off throwing the girl on his shoulders, taking her to god knows where....

••••
hours later...
Author POV

The drive was long, it was too long, it took hours to arrive, the girl opened the car door as the guards carried the unconscious girl inside the huge mansion...

"put her in the basement, there's a chair make sure to tie her around until I shower and change, do be careful the girl is pregnant..." the boys nodded in agreement, dragging the girl in the basement, they roughly chained her around her arms as well as her legs placing a tape around her mouth, they don't care that she's still unconscious, what's done is done, Y/N sat their with her head low, her hair a mess her skin going pale as ice, the guards made their way out of the basement closing the door afterwards...

••••

A few hours later....
Y/N POV
my eyes started to drift, I managed to slowly open then, blinking a few times to observe my surroundings, I looked down and I realised I was tied and I couldn't breath through my mouth, what's going on, why am I here? it's dark and cold, as questions ran though my head the old door slowly opened, a tall figure walked towards me, it's her, I tried my best to get out of my vunrable position but it's fucking hard...

"Hello Y/N..." she smirked showing her position, she flinged her finger in my forehand as she grabbed an object what looks like a metal bat....

"Welcome to my life..."

The end

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 • 𝙠𝙩𝙝 ✔︎ 🎉