15

Y/N POV As soon as my eyes landed on the bed my heart dropped from my chest, my breathing became irregular, my hand automatically came up to my mouth forcing myself not to let out a cry noise

Y/N POV
As soon as my eyes landed on the bed my heart dropped from my chest, my breathing became irregular, my hand automatically came up to my mouth forcing myself not to let out a cry noise. Is this actually happening? Is he doing this to me? Is he really messing with my feelings like that? I don't how long I stood there for, but all I wanted to do right now was to get out and leave this place, I really don't want to see his face again, it would just break me even more. His arms wrapped around her as her head laid on his chest. Tears left my eyes as I turn around and leave the room, leaving the only person that I purely love. I ran down the stairs crying my eyes out not caring if someone saw. As I did I bumped into a women that looked worried.

"What's wrong lovely?" She asked, looking at my face placing her hands in my shoulders.

"N-nothing" I found it hard to get anything out of my mouth at this point. She looked at me again as her face lit up.

"Your Y/N right?" I looked up at her, surprised.

"Y-yes how do you know?" I asked.

"Well Mr Kim practically talks about you all the time, he's right your really pretty" she smiled at me, I tried to smile but it didn't work, I can't do it, not anymore.

"Tell Mr Kim to have a great life, I'll be leaving" I bowed down showing my respect to a women older than me and left the house for good.

*Over text*

Yoongi: how did it go?

Y/N: I don't want to talk about it

Yoongi: what the hell did that boy do now?

Y/N: go ask the girl that was resting on his chest in bed

Yoongi: your fucking with me right?

Y/N: no

Yoongi: Taehyung? He would never do that to you

Y/N: that's not what I saw this morning

Yoongi: shit are you serious?

Y/N: am not lying, if I would I wouldn't be waiting for the train right now

Yoongi: train? Where are you going?

Y/N: Busan

Yoongi: what?! No you can't leave like that

Y/N: yes I can and I will

Yoongi: what about Taehyung? You can't just leave him like that

Y/N: I just did, he should have thought of that the minute he slept with another girl

Yoongi: I don't think he would do that tho, I know him really well and he loves you so much

Y/N: so why when the second I get my memory back I lose him straight away

Yoongi: did you see the girl? What she looked like?

Y/N: no I don't give a shit about her

Yoongi: I think I might have an idea of who the girl is

Yoongi: did she have dark brown hair?

Y/N: Yeah

Yoongi: okay it's definitely her, can you do me a favor and meet me at tae's house

Y/N: am not going back there

Yoongi: please I think taehyung is innocent in this situation

Y/N: well I don't, the train is here, speak soon

Yoongi: Y/N please
Y/N left the chat

Taehyungs house
Taehyung POV
9:34am
I felt a bit of weight on body, I slowly opened my eyes lifted my head up,looking around the bed. What the fuck? A girl was on my chest resting her head on it, as I looked closer I recognise the face. What is Miss Kim doing on my bed?! On top of me?! I don't remember sleeping with her? Am sure I slept alone last night. What is going on here? I got off the bed and started shaking her to wake up. It took her a few seconds but she looked up and smiled.

"Good morning" good morning? Good morning?!?! What is going on right now.

"Miss Kim what the hell are you doing in my room, more clearly in my bed?" I asked trying to hold my patience and not shout at her. She got off the bed standing next to me.

"You, last night" she mumbled.

"What last night?!" I yelled

"You forced me, you forced me to sleep with you, I tried to leave you alone but you didn't leave me" What? I did that? Am not that type of person to do that, so she's telling me I forced her to have sex with me? That's impossible I would never.

"You got a hold of my wrist and wouldn't let go" she came closer stroking my hand. What the hell is happening right now? My eyes widened as I stepped back, hoping that's not the truth.

All of a sudden the door of my bedroom suddenly flew open as both of us turned to look.

"Hyung?" He smiled at me, walking towards my direction l.

"Don't worry, I got you" he said patting my back as I gave a confused face. I whispered.

"Why is there two police officers in my house?" He turned towards the officers nodding at them smirking. The two officers walk towards Miss Kim and get a hold of her.

"What is happening?" I looked at Yoongi, confused.

"Miss Kim Jennie, you are arrested for kidnapping, violent abuse and drugging Mr Kim"

"She drugged me?!"

"Yes sir, she did last night and lied about having sexual intercourse with you" I turned to Yoongi as he smiled looking at me.

"How do you know all this when I didn't?"

"Did you forget you have security cameras all over you house?" He looked around the room, towards the camera. The police took her away, handcuffing her as they left the room.

"I can't believe that happened " I laid down on my bed.

"Yah! Get up! How can you have time to even sit down?"

"Why can't I lay down?" He rolled his eyes as he sighed deeply.

"Y/N got her memory back and she remembers you".