20

"Good morning my baby" he whispered caressing my ears, I could feel the tense building in the area, the amount of stares I feel are on me is unreal

A fake cough was heard as I slightly looked up.

"Y/N? Why don't you introduce us to this handsome man?" I really didn't want to, but it would be rude if I didn't.

"Okay, Taehyung these are my cousins" I gestured my hand towards them.

"This is Taehyung-

"Her boyfriend" he finished my sentence as he came around my chair grabbing me from my arm as he sat on my chair, placing me right on his lap.

"Who said she doesn't have a boyfriend?" chole turned around facing Clair as all I could see is anger, why the fuck is she so angry? Might as well have smokes coming off her ears.

"wait a second why does he look so familiar?" I don't like where this is going. I always treated Taehyung as a normal person and will continue to do so, but sometimes I forget he's in the biggest group in the world. I treat him like a boyfriend, not an idol and I hope my family does the same. Looking at Clair that doesn't seem to be the case, her eyes are wide, her cheeks are getting even more redder.

"your from bts ain't you?!" Another one of them yelled making Taehyung jump a little, he's on a break I don't think he's used to the fans yet, it's been over a year.

"Yeah I am" he smiled at them, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Damn, not only is y/n doing better than Clair she's getting men out of your league" she looked at Clair as she stood up and stormed off. Taehyung placed his chin on my shoulder, looking up at me.

"did I do something wrong?" I shook my head, pecking his forehand.

"no she's always like that, don't worry too much"

"Guys it's time to eat!" I heard my mum yell from the kitchen as we all made our way to the table.

••••
The table was silence as the scratch of forks and knife were heard on the plate. I sat next to chole and clair, as all the boys sat on the opposite end, it's always been like that, all the girls sit on one end and the boys on the other.

"clair? How are your studies going?" My dad asked her as she looked up at him responding.

"It's going good" I already know that's a lie, Clair and I are the same age and I already graduated, on the other hand she didn't, she's been kept a few years back due to her lack of grades. Am not going to lie finals were a pain up my ass, but I pulled through the thing is she didn't and was too focused on her social status.

"if you need any help you know you can ask Y/N" she turned around, I could feel her eyes on mine.

"would you help me Y/N?" No, absolutely not.

"yeah sure..." I replied, shoving a whole bunch of spaghetti up my throat, bad idea I started choking really bad.

"Ya! Eat slowly"

"freckles, here drink some water" Taehyung extended his hand placing a cup of water on my hands.

"thanks" he nodded and went back to eating. A few minutes later I heard some sort of kicking under the table, I looked to my left and clair was moving her legs quite lot, what's going on?

Author POV

The anger, jealousy started to build within her, she doesn't know how it happened but it did, she can't go back now. Knowing that everything about y/n is perfect, flawless not a single flaw, pisses her off. She wants to be perfect too, wants to have a boyfriend that respects her and doesn't cheat like it's natural, so she did what was right at that moment, did she regret it? no, but did she think this through probably? no.

Taehyung POV
I was peaceful eating with Y/N's family, it was very quiet but I don't mind it, back home our dorm would be so nosy, I missed them so much, I did get a call this morning from our manger saying we need to be back to the company, as we do need to work on our comeback soon. Am glad I get to see them soon.

Suddenly, I felt something between my legs, as I was wearing a thin material I could feel it pretty clearly. Something was caressing between my inner thighs, it was getting closer to my dick, slightly rubbing the tip.