Special 3 | Demon Apocolypse Pt 2

Special 3

D e m o n A p o c o l y p s e P t 2

_\\\\_

Third p. o. v

To be safe, the Breath users of Snow and Water went on a patrol to search through the whole town and the surrounding areas for any more demons. The two demon slayers jumped from roof to roof as the streets were filled with the unmoving bodies, countless policemen, and people that were left grieving to their loved ones lost.

The sight unfazed the two swordsmen. They have seen this exact scenario numerous times and even having to experience it twice or more themselves. This only fuelled their resolve stronger.

With only a few extra demons loitering around, Mashiro and Giyū were certain that they were able to decapitate them all. Now deciding to return back to this world's Kagaya and announce of this dimension as safe.

Once they have returned, they did what they decided to do. Kagaya trusted them and told everyone that it was safe although everyone was still skeptical. In the end, it was agreed for everyone to go home in groups rather than alone.

A few individuals looked back before leaving: One with burgundy hair and a scar on his forehead, one with peach hair and a scar from the right corner of his lip to his ear, and one with midnight hair and aqua eyes. These three glanced at the two swordsmen with curiosity before going home.

Remaining was 6 students part of the student council and 2 teachers. Their names were: Uzui Tengen and Himejima Gyomei who were the teachers, Kanroji Mitsuri (Third Year), Iguro Obanai (Third Year), Shinazugawa Sanemi (Third Year), Tokito Muichiro (Second Year), Kocho Shinobu (Third Year), and Rengoku Kyojuro (Third Year). And of course, Kagaya stayed behind with his two daughters to help him.

After everyone apart from these people were gone, only then Kagaya spoke to the two Hashiras kneeled on the floor before him,

"We thank you so much for saving our world. We cannot express our gratitude enough." Kagaya bowed deeply to the two followed by his daughters then the two teachers and the student council.

"There's no need for a bow, Oyakata-sama. What we done today was our job and our choice to do so." Mashiro began.

"To slay demons and save humans is what our organisation does. We do not desire anything in return. Our only goal is to kill the original demon." Giyū continued.