Day 5 (Joseph x Reader)

("I might just kiss you," - Day 5)

Slamming you against the wall, Joseph watched with sadistic pleasure as you slid down to the ground, holding your head in pain. "I think I'll take my time with you." He purred out, "you've brought me a lot of pain this match," His head still ached from the many times you've dropped the pallets on him.

Noticing you attempting to crawl away, he stabbed his sword into the wall space right next to you; Effectively stopping you in your tracks. "Your other friends have already been eliminated. No sense in struggling," He said triumphantly, feeling proud that he had saved the best survivor to torture for last.

"Come now, let us have a look at your face." Joseph crouched down in front of you and placed the tip of his sharp pointer finger under your chin, tilting your head up to look at him. He could see the defiant and angry look in your eyes, and that sent a shock of satisfaction through him.

He smirked smugly, removing the finger from your chin to move his cold and cracked hand up to cup your warm cheek. "I like that fire in you. If it weren't for our different standings, I might just kiss you." He teasingly said and gave your cheek a small pat before pinching it.

Your cheeks were now a light red as you pulled away from his hand. "Don't touch me." You were injured and confused. Did he flirt with you? Or was it just your imagination running wild?

"I do what I want. I believe it's time to end this match," Joseph pulled the balloons out of his pocket and made sure they were blown up before tying them around your waist. He had noticed the confused look you had and flashed you a small smirk, "Confused? Don't be Mon chéri."

The moment you were up in the air, you started to struggle. Meanwhile, Joseph pulled his sword out from the wall and made his way towards the closest chair. "In due time, you'll figure it out." He cuts you free from your ties and places you in the chair, taking his time to tie you down.

"It'll be a pleasure the next time we meet," He places a soft kiss on your cheek just before he slaps the iron cuffs down on your wrists.