Day 12 (William Ellis x Reader)

("That's what I'm talking about!" - Day12)

"So... You want to go for the rescue?" Lucky asked you, crouching by the chest as he did so. He was just about to open the chest to fish out something that could aid him in rescuing William, but then you ran up to him requesting that you wanted to save instead.

He thought it over before giving you a shrug, "Okay then. But you can't go empty-handed, or else it'll be easy for the hunter to get a hit at you. What do you need?" Lucky opened up the chest and started to rummage around, waiting for your response.

You let out a small hum of thought, "A football is good enough! Just need something to get me there fast!" Just as the name of the item flew out of your mouth, it was already in Lucky's hands as he held it out to you.

"Here you go! I'll go and find another chest and get something to back you up. See you later!"

After wishing you luck, he ran off in search of another chest while you tucked the football under your arm and ran towards the chair that William was tied too.

"Odd. Usually, there would be someone coming in for the rescue." Ripper hummed out as he finished his patrol around the area of William's chair. He couldn't see anyone coming at all. He looked down at the Forward, watching as he struggled. "Ah well, the easier this match will go for me then,"

William frowned and continued to struggle. He froze when he heard footsteps rushing towards them. The next thing he knew, you barrelled into the scene and pushed Ripper away. You made him crash into one of the brick walls, stunning both you and Ripper. "Yeah!! That's what I'm talking about!" William cheered out with a big grin.

"Okay... Now's not the time to be feeling this." You muttered to yourself as you stumbled your way back to William, rubbing your head. "Sorry for the late rescue..."

"Nah, it's alright! That was a great tackle! You rammed him straight to a wall!" He laughed out loud, watching as you untied him from the chair. Once he was free, he suddenly picked you up and tossed you over his shoulder. "Okay, let's get out of here before Ripper here comes to his senses!" You weren't going to complain.

Your head still felt dizzy, and everything was spinning. It was better to stick with William until everything stopped multiplying. "Wow... I must be extremely dizzy. I see two Rippers charging straight for us."

"(Y/n), he's hot on our heels! Come on, get a grip! I can't keep running with you on my shoulder forever!"

Alternate ending

You charged straight into the scene, but Ripper saw you in the nick of time and stepped to the side; Watching as you ran straight past him and crashed to the wall.

"...Now, this is pitiful." Ripper said, walking over to your form. He could see swirls in your eyes as he shook his head. "Aim a little bit to the left next time, dear." With that, two survivors were out of the match.